What should be the 2nd single?

What should be the 2nd single?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the 2nd single?

I'm still sticking with 'Ghosttown'... it's a nice indicator of the album IMO.

Not to mention it's a glorious track and her vocals are perfection.

A cool buzzworthy video where she does a storyline would also make me the happiest Madonna fan ever. :-)

If she goes uptempo I would like Hold Tight. For a ballad single, I would like Wash All Over Me.

From the beginning, when the only thing we heard was Rebel Heart, I saw that as a potential single, but in it's current incarnation I'd have to say no. It's still a great song, but it's missing the energy from the demo. Works on the album, but not as a single IMO.

When the first and second bunch of demos leaked, I was so overwhelmed with all the songs and loving them that I couldn't decide what would make a good single. Plus, I didn't know what would make the final cut or what would change.

When the first six tracks were released, I immediately loved the new version of Devil Pray and thought it would make a great 2nd single. I can imagine awesome choreography for the instrumental breakdown part with the demon voice.

Now, after hearing everything, I still think Devil Pray would work, but I love HeartBreakCity and Wash All Over Me so much. Any of those 3 would be my pick.

Ghosttown is too safe to me. It's a great song, but I'm tired of Madonna being safe with her single choices. And I don't like Iconic. Sorry. I know everyone loves it, but it hasn't sunk in yet maybe.

I definitely don't think Iconic should be a second single anymore. I have a bit of a gang bang feeling like with MDNA (I first was all over it but now a few days later I guess Im more critical and I think it's over produced and relies too much on the (still really amazing) instrumental/synth (not sure how you call it) after she says "iconic". I love the beginning & intro (without the "yeah" though don't like that) but overall it's a bit too much..

Hold Tight or Ghosttown

Well we will get at least 5 singles this eras with 5 videos. But it's so hard to figure out which they will be. Madonna could pull a Katy Perry tho, who forgot about Legendary Lovers and instead released This Is How We Do lol

And what makes you think that? As much as I'd love that, I don't see that happening at all. This isn't 1998.

Ok... have you been living under a rock, love? :) This era is slaying!!!! That's why! And why do you always have to tone down my excitement?

Guest CzarnaWisnia

5 singles? yeah that doesn't sound too likely as it hasn't happened in more than 10 years, but it sure would be neat. I guess if the first single is a proper hit, and the second single hangs around, it could happen. If we get 4 singles I'll be surprised and very happy.She could definitely release BIM as a club only single (with a bunch of remixes).

5 singles? yeah that doesn't sound too likely as it hasn't happened in more than 10 years, but it sure would be neat.

Well, Madonna is back at the Brit Awards after 20 years, so... Anything can happen! :laugh:

She usually starts tour rehearsal in March/April and the tour starts in June/July. That doesn't leave much time for promo and videos.

I can't with you...

Not that this is definite info, but the promo posters and postcards say "includes LFL, Unapologetic Bitch and Bitch I'm Madonna". I saw it on Orlando something's insta who is her remix A&R I believe

Not that this is definite info, but the promo posters and postcards say "includes LFL, Unapologetic Bitch and Bitch I'm Madonna". I saw it on Orlando something's insta who is her remix A&R I believe

Awful! Hope it doesn't mean these songs will be singles. I like UB, but not as a single, I think there are far better songs that better represent the overall mood and sound of the album.

Ghosttown is still my fave after listening the whole album, but I am also leaning on either Wash All Over Me or Borrowed Time. Devil Pray is also a strong contender IMO.

UB has the potential to be epic. If it's planned to be the second single then she's probably got a rad video and concept to go with it.

After the Living For Love video, I would love to see one for Unapologetic Bitch. The song is way too under appreciated currently.