What should be the 2nd single?

What should be the 2nd single?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the 2nd single?

I know a lot of fans dislike it but Bitch I'm Madonna is the perfect 2nd single.

are you kidding ? seriously . a lot of fans dislike ? not me! apparently .. "Bitch Im Madonna". is the most popular and promising to be huge mainstream hit. even non Madonna fans embrace the song and creating music videos for their workouts, dance exercise . etc...

have a look: and enjoy!!!!!

Edited by Rosiedonna

are you kidding ? seriously . a lot of fans dislike ? not me! apparently .. "Bitch Im Madonna". is the most popular and promising to be huge mainstream hit. even non Madonna fans embrace the song and creating music videos for their workouts, dance exercise . etc...

have a look: and enjoy!!!!!

M wouldn't approve. :lol: they're so slow! They should work on special effects instead. :crazy:

After the Grammys...she should release hold tight as a buzz single until the album drops. Fuck, she should release Joan of arc AND hold tight. People will love joan of arc for being so beautiful and I can see clubs loving hold tight

Ghosttown is currently in second place in the poll. I think it's the safest and most mainstream pick, but Madonna hasn't released a ballad as a 2nd single since Take A Bow. She seems to have an aversion to releasing ballads in general or least not as the first or second single. But she always surprises us, so we will see.

Ghosttown, Unapologetic Bitch, Bitch Im Madonna, Hold Tight, Joan of Arc, Iconic, HeartBreak City, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Veni Vidi Vici, Messiah, Rebel Heart.....

Yeah, any of the above easily could be a second single. And I'd be happy with it :inlove: ♡

I think definitely the next single should be Iconic even though my all time favorite track on the album is Best Night.

For #3 it's so hard to choose. Joan of Arc or HeartBreakCity (both I feel are stronger than Ghosttown) would be great picks.

But given the quality of this album I think she has so many songs that could be single potential.

I'd be happy with ANY of the following:

* Hold Tight

* Inside Out

* VVV

* SEX

* Rebel Heart

* Devil Pray

BTW that's 10 tracks all up! Just shows how good this album is!

i can't choose between iconic and hold tight. iconic will find more fans with the younger crowd and a lot of urban & hip hop fans while i think hold tight is more universal/for everyone. kind of like rebel heart (the demo)

Iconic or Hold Tight, both are catchy and very dancable.

3rd single still should be Unapologetic Bitch or even Bitch I'm Madonna which is already popular among young fans (I don't get it but the like it).

4th single Ghostown or Inside Out.