What should be the 2nd single?

What should be the 2nd single?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the 2nd single?

Ugh you're missing my point nvrmd

I'm not talking to you honey ;)

It's just a joke toward those who think that the title track won't be a single...

I'm not talking to you honey ;)

It's just a joke toward those who think that the title track won't be a single...

Oh right, I gotcha :laugh:

Ghost-town for 2nd single! But it is hard to tell since the final versions of all songs have not been released yet....

Spot on. All I'm focusing on is single #2 which *hopefully is Rebel Heart and hopefully comes out with hardcore promo during the release of the album (so it's almost like the first single to the general public). LFL as I predicted wouldn't do much and I'll just leave it at that lol. RH def. has major potential. I love the demo but have this feeling the final version is more polished (more pop/rock w/ guitars in a LAP way) and possibly ace.

That grillz shot of her is scary! She should go fight crime with that smile.

From what I've heard (6 officially releases plus a few of the demos), I'd be pretty confident about this:

1. Living for Love

2. Rebel Heart

3. Unapologetic Bitch

I think all three of these songs scream single more then anything on MDNA, which is exciting

only three singles this era?

So this is going to be a very unpopular opinion but "Bitch I'm Madonna"

It connects with a whole different audience and it's fierce and in your face

It would get a lot of attention maintaining what will sure to be great momentum from LFL.

Then she can release "Rebel Heart" as the 3rd single for album sales/ Adult Contemporary audiences

I wanted to vote RH but because we don't know how it will sound in the end, I voted "none of the above".

I Want the 2nd single to be something else than one of those already released 6 tracks. They have been out month now. When she releases the next single, it needs to be "fresh".

Yet another group of people I hung out with last weekend love Bitch, I'm Madonna. They wanna dance to it and it makes them happy. The song is fun and lots of nonfans enjoy it,

Uptempo rebel heart is a great catchy pop song n nice melody... but ghosttown is a great ballad that should stand out more...

Ghosttown it is... she should take time to release these singles over the next 2 years... concentrate on the music...

It was difficult to chose between Devil Pray and Ghosttown, but Ghosttown is quite radio friendly so that's a big plus. It's also a mid-tempo/ballad and she hasn't released one in such a long time. And also a lot of non-fans seem to love it.

Unapologetic Bitch would be an interesting choice, but in my opinion that's the type of song that you either love or hate it. Bitch I'm Madonna is way too childish and i don't know... I want her to release singles that sound mature and artistic. Illuminati is not single material, although i love it.

Rebel Heart (the demo) doesn't do anything for me. I find it extremely boring and basic. The lyrics are great though... we'll see how the final version sounds like. So far, it's a "no" for me on this one.

I don't know why I have a feeling that Joan of Arc is going to be the 2nd single though. Judging by the demo, it's kinda mediocre. :huh:

I just deleted my vote for RH since the acoustic version is "allegedly" the one that will be featured in (almost) all of the album versions. Without the synth-pop production I think it looses much of its commercial appeal. So, Ghosttown would be the obvious choice. Once she has two Top 10 hits in the bag then she can release the Unapologetic Bitch/Bitch I'm Madonna double A-side sigle right on time for the VMAs in September.

I just deleted my vote for RH since the acoustic version is "allegedly" the one that will be featured in (almost) all of the album versions. Without the synth-pop production I think it looses much of its commercial appeal. So, Ghosttown would be the obvious choice. Once she has two Top 10 hits in the bag then she can release the Unapologetic Bitch/Bitch I'm Madonna double A-side sigle right on time for the VMAs in September.

and the magical power!

To relaease Bitch I'm Madonna as 2nd single is almost like Girl Gone Wild, it may be fun but it's not representative of the best songs in the album and people will think she's just trying to remain relevant among young generations (we know she will always be relevant but there are always deniers). I still don't want to believe that Rebel Heart won't be in the standard edition, I mean, it's the title song! If it is actually true and Madonna doesn't change opinion (like she did with the final tracklist on MDNA) then the 2nd single should be Ghosttown or Heartbreak City. Devil Pray is amazing and is my favorite but I don't find it radio friendly, Unapologetic Bitch must be saved for the summer, and this one is much better than BIM in terms of lyrics and production IMO.

Bitch I'm Madonna is pretty major, but I don't think it'll be taken too seriously coming from Madonna unfortunately. I do hope its a club-only single (perhaps while a slower song like Ghosttown is the main single) ala Impressive Instant and gets some good remixes, because it deserves at least that much.

Edited by Cesky