What should be the 2nd single?

What should be the 2nd single?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the 2nd single?

UB definitely has edge. The production is top notch and it gets better with repeat listens.

It's a sound the GP has never heard from her.

Devil Pray is great but some could find it to be too preachy. Ghosttown is wonderful but it's kind of vanilla. Could play well on the radio though.

It's amazing how pretty much any song we have so far could be a single! I'm so in love with this album! ♡♡♡♡♡

In my opinion:

Ghosttown or Devil Pray. Why? Simply they are the best songs out of the 6 and she never made mistake till she released the best songs off the album.

Either rebel heart or ghosttown will do... since rebel heart is more of a summer song, perhaps rebel heart more suitable... but ghosttown is suitable as well as as the exposure is already there...

Ghosttown advertised as the second single in Germany!!!!

M_Ghosttown.jpg

"Neue single" means "new single", I don't think it means that it's the second single. It's not the first time someone labels the 6 songs released with the pre-order as "singles".

From what I've heard (6 officially releases plus a few of the demos), I'd be pretty confident about this:

1. Living for Love

2. Rebel Heart

3. Unapologetic Bitch

I think all three of these songs scream single more then anything on MDNA, which is exciting

Edited by Cesky

If the second single wont be Rebel Heart, then that's exciting news for us. Rebel Heart is THE single of the album deserving a great video. So anything between LFL and Rebel Heart as a single will feature a high quality video as well. So I'm kind of hoping for something like this:

Living For Love

Unapologetic Bitch or Bitch, I'm Madonna

Ghosttown

Rebel Heart

HeartbreakCity

Messiah

Rebel Heart. It gives the name to the album, the lyrics are very autobiographical and most of the people will identify with them (fans and non fans), the melody is catchy, the vocals were great and I bet the production improved and it could work really well live.

Ghosttown in my opinion should have been the first single: its strong a love child between You ll See and Live To Tell. Then I d release Rebel Heart, but I d get rid of the acoustic guitars and make it more like I ll Remember - piano ballad. Her voice on the verses sounds like I ll Remember anyhow. The chorus is strong anyways, I d live as it is.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to feel the Live To Tell-ish from Ghosttown. Second single please!!! Who cares if it's vanilla-ish? It adds to the scenery the song wants to portray, that the world is empty and barren already.

Rebel Heart. It gives the name to the album, the lyrics are very autobiographical and most of the people will identify with them (fans and non fans), the melody is catchy, the vocals were great and I bet the production improved and it could work really well live.

This.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to feel the Live To Tell-ish from Ghosttown. Second single please!!! Who cares if it's vanilla-ish? It adds to the scenery the song wants to portray, that the world is empty and barren already.

I get some Live To Tell vibes too...I think it's because Ghosttown is so good that it is on par with LTT.

I don't know if "Rebel Heart" will end up sounding the same as the demo, but that has my vote. I love a lot of stuff on the album so far, but I really want an ANTHEM - and "Rebel Heart" could def be it. "Living for Love" is too 90's-club sounding for me to be an anthem.

Spot on. All I'm focusing on is single #2 which *hopefully is Rebel Heart and hopefully comes out with hardcore promo during the release of the album (so it's almost like the first single to the general public). LFL as I predicted wouldn't do much and I'll just leave it at that lol. RH def. has major potential. I love the demo but have this feeling the final version is more polished (more pop/rock w/ guitars in a LAP way) and possibly ace.

If I had to choose the singles I would ve gone with:

Ghosttown

Hold Tight

Rebel Heart

Devil Pray

Inside Out

Wow great choice! And I like that you're not pushing Rebel Heart as the second single. I would want more than 2 high quality videos this era. If Rebel Heart stays at least 3rd or 4th, it's a given that it will have a HQ video production. And all the videos before it as well.