What should be the 2nd single?

What should be the 2nd single?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the 2nd single?

Hi guys,

Another Brazilian fan.

First post ever.

It's amazing how Rebel Heart has rekindled my passion for Madonna. I haven't felt this way since the Confessions era, which, to be honest, I wish I'd followed more closely.

I think the final version of Devil Pray is perfection, but somehow I don't see it as a single. I don't like the bitch songs, so anything I say will be biased. Rebel Heart in its current form sounds way too Avicciesque, imo, and God knows what the final version is going to sound like.

So I think Ghosttown is the safest choice. It'd appeal to both fans and "civilians" and might give Madge a shot at AC radio, which, in turn, might pave the way for the third single.

Living for Love has really, really grown on me, but I can't shake the feeling that there's something missing. Can't put my finger on what exactly, but it's not quite there yet, imho.

Hi welcome! Amo Brasil! :) I think Living For Love is missing an epic choir. But that's just me...

I am choosing between Ghosttown and Rebel Heart... it's hard to decide since we haven't heard the final version of Rebel Heart yet... but choosing between Rebel Heart (demo) and Ghosttown final, i'd go with Rebel Heart... Rebel Heart will undoubtedly be picked up by Hot AC and AC as well...

Ghosttown in my opinion should have been the first single: its strong a love child between You ll See and Live To Tell. Then I d release Rebel Heart, but I d get rid of the acoustic guitars and make it more like I ll Remember - piano ballad. Her voice on the verses sounds like I ll Remember anyhow. The chorus is strong anyways, I d live as it is.

BIM is slightly more successful on iTunes just because Nikki Minaj feature. My non-fan friends hate both Bitch songs and they think that she should release something more mature like Ghosttown.

If she takes longer to release Rebel Heart as sinlge, it will lose more of its power...

Altough it will endure as one of her fans' favourite, for commercial purposes it won't be good enough.

But Joan Of Arc or another ballad would be amazing!

If she takes longer to release Rebel Heart as sinlge, it will lose more of its power

Sorry but it doesn't make sense...

Katy Perry released how many singles over the past year? None of them lost power because what happens is the majority of people take the single as a new song. They go on iTunes and buy just that one single. One thing that would really help Madonna is get a radio deal in USA. Which I have no doubt is happening this era. And considering how many hits Rebel Heart is filled with, we're in for at least 5 solid singles! For example, we could easily have Living For Love, Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Rebel Heart, and some new song that hasn't been released yet for singles. Think about it, Madonna is making one of the greatest records she's done. She put a lot of money and time into it. She has a lot to say and to reach out to the public. Guy said there's gonna be a lot of promo and performanes. We gonna get the videos for sure!

Yeah, I'm guessing BIM only did as well as it did because of Nicki and the title. I would rather she didn't have a hit at all than score a hit with something like that.

Holy Water is the most obvious choice! pctBkB8.gif

Rebel Heart is so overrated tbh. You guys don't even know what the final version sounds like.

:dead:

Katy Perry released how many singles over the past year? None of them lost power because what happens is the majority of people take the single as a new song. They go on iTunes and buy just that one single. One thing that would really help Madonna is get a radio deal in USA. Which I have no doubt is happening this era. And considering how many hits Rebel Heart is filled with, we're in for at least 5 solid singles! For example, we could easily have Living For Love, Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Rebel Heart, and some new song that hasn't been released yet for singles. Think about it, Madonna is making one of the greatest records she's done. She put a lot of money and time into it. She has a lot to say and to reach out to the public. Guy said there's gonna be a lot of promo and performanes. We gonna get the videos for sure!

Yes! We should not forget that in his Billboard interview, Guy Oseary said : "She really wants to support this". And we can see that she put her heart in this record, she's not going to release it and let it be forgotten. I'm really optimistic, I'm sure she'll do a great promo! :)

Yes! We should not forget that in his Billboard interview, Guy Oseary said : "She really wants to support this". And we can see that she put her heart in this record, she's not going to release it and let it be forgotten. I'm really optimistic, I'm sure she'll do a great promo! :)

Exactly! I don't think some people realize the scope of the magnificence of this era!

ugh i really don't want UB as a single. it's so ordinary and predictable. whereas bitch im madonna and Iluminati could surprise a few people and find an audience. UB just doesn't have that edge.(not that im a big BIM fan..)

rebel heart, ghost town and devil pray are all single worthy. even Iluminati in a way.. they're all very strong songs and if she gives it the right promo, a good video, and a performance (like katy perry with prism, where like another member said, each song felt like a new first single) she could win a lot of awards, a possible grammy with Ghosttown, and a lot of new people in the audience of her tour (and I think that's the most important thing!) - if she only has one "good enough" hit a la 4 mins worldwide with Living for love but nothing else, this wonderful album could become forgettable among the general public. I want this album to get all the love and attention it can get.