What should be the 2nd single?

What should be the 2nd single?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the 2nd single?

I made this poll because I notice that everyone is gravitating to different songs, so it would be great to get a consensus.

Because we don't know the final tracklist, I went by what's been released so far. I added the title track as well because I believe it's the strong contender as a single in whatever form it becomes.

My idea for the second single keeps changing, but for right now, I think Devil Pray would really work. There's something really special about it and I think Madonna thinks so as well since it's the 2nd track.

I remember Madonna saying that Gang Bang was her favorite MDNA track and it was the 2nd track.

I notice that she tends to put potential singles in the first half of an album. Not all the time, but quite often.

I don't know if "Rebel Heart" will end up sounding the same as the demo, but that has my vote. I love a lot of stuff on the album so far, but I really want an ANTHEM - and "Rebel Heart" could def be it. "Living for Love" is too 90's-club sounding for me to be an anthem.

Ghosttown because I believe in promoting one of the best songs by any human being from the last decade.

I haven't heard Rebel Heart but peeps got me excited as fuck!

Of the mentioned: Rebel Heart - or Iconic in a heavy reworked version. Maybe it's really time for a great ballad - but do we have a really standoud ballad? Messiah is epic but depressing, Ghosttown is only a nice double a-side and Joan of Arc is sugarsweet & innoxious. Inside Out and Heartbreak City could work completely rearranged but don't have the moving lyrics for a huge ballad.

... but really outrageous, unexpected and irresistible catchy would be only one song: Two Steps Behind Me. Imagine the possibilities of a remixed and reworked song - and more the unbelievable video - maybe including Gaga, Britney, Christina, Katy and Beyoncé. Yes, thats my vote - let's think rebellious & big! ;)

Even though there are other songs I personally like more, I think Rebel Heart would probably make the best second single. It would have been even better as the first single, I think it's more catchy and anthemic than LFL. I think it would have broad appeal, and I'm sure the video could be really epic. Another good option is Ghosttown, since people really want a ballad to be released.

Unapologetic Bitch would be my choice out of the 6. Most people seem to want Ghosttown

Rebel Heart might have been re-worked/produced by Dahi, so it could sound a lot different. Can't wait to hear the final version either way

Guest Peaches

Ghosttown is the most radio friendly and would have the widest appeal. Plus, as others have said, we haven't had a ballad released as a single in a while. Rebel Heart has great potential though and could easily be a hit if radio gave it a chance. It will be interesting to see if it sounds much different in it's final form.

I think Bitch, I'm Madonna should be second. I know what you guys are thinking, what about Ghosttown? Devil Pray? Yeah those songs are better!! But we already have Living For Love and it is a semi ballad song. I think Bitch I'm Madonna is fresh, exciting and it brings people in, especially the younger fans. Remixed, it would be an awesome dance floor shaker. It will do great on the radio. People would get a kick out of it. I mean look at USA iTunes charts, BIM climbed up the highest. People seem to really dig this sound. And while it's still fresh and new it's got to be a single soon!!!

Ghosttown should be 3rd for sure! By that time people would be like oh this is Madonna! Omg this song is so mature and gorgeous!

And then she should release Rebel Heart with a bam sometime in mid summer. In early fall she should release Devil Pray as the 5th single and some other song for Christmas as the 6th. Then as she goes on tour in early 2016 she should have a 7th single.

P.S. may be we wont get 7 singles but it's obvious that this era is her "real" comeback to a lot of people. It's also well funded and high quality. I would expect at least 5 singles.

Jimmy Jimmy you are so right! I can already picture people singing along "don't it taste like holy water!!!!!!" Immidiate hit! Lol