Madonna acapella

karbatal

Did you know the versions in YouTube with her tracks but acapella? They are so great! Some are album versions, but you can hear the voice so clearly, every second voice there... Sadly TUTBMP and others were taken out by Warner :(

This is rain's second voice!!!

That Rain acapella is just incredible. Beautiful. Who says she's not a great vocalist? Her voice has this yearning, passion, everything you could hope for in a pop song. The harmonies are sung with the assured expertise of someone who really knows her craft. DAMN!

There are quite a few of her songs where the acappellas are available mainly from Erotica onwards. I didn't know about TUTBMP though.

I'm surprised that more great remixes haven't been done considering how many there are of these versions.

So nice to hear the second vocal isolated on Rain! :dramatic: AMAZING

Her voice is so incredibly beautiful.... to think people claim she can't sing. It's sickening. She'll never get the credit she deserves.

So nice to hear the second vocal isolated on Rain! :dramatic: AMAZING

Her voice is so incredibly beautiful.... to think people claim she can't sing. It's sickening. She'll never get the credit she deserves.

So true. I love her voice you can really feel the emotion. Her harmonies and melodies are just brilliant. She is so underrated as a singer.

Love her.