"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

...the promotion for the new single and the upcoming album will start as soon as next week!....

sweet mary and joseph I think I just came a little

But what is she supposed to promote next week? A single with no video/performance or an album that will be released in march?

Oh fuck it, her promo has been so rare these last years than I could watch her sit down with Letterman and talk about the weather, that would still slay my life :headbang::drama:

Still no one knows who is directing this?

It may mean that it's someone famous and they keep his name secret until the release :ohmy:

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! FINALLY! Thank God they're not waiting until the very end of january to film the video!!

I'm assuming Mert & Marcus are directing until I hear differently.

Not likely, mert is posting random photos of kate moss and other models on IG right now.

If Arianne is not styling her on the video, the Steven klein is definitely not directing it. He was tagged by her in those pics of fashion desings that are now obviously not for the video... So maybe it's safe to assume they're doing a photoshoot together soon?

But what is she supposed to promote next week? A single with no video/performance or an album that will be released in march?

Oh fuck it, her promo has been so rare these last years than I could watch her sit down with Letterman and talk about the weather, that would still slay my life :headbang::drama:

its about time her new single has dissapeared from the charts and album pre-orders are down