"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

Can you not pollute this thread with made up bullshit and questions to a nobody? Thanks.

This person revealed the release day of RH for pre order, no one believed him then. Lol

She should reunite with David Fincher too. He just did Taylor's Shake it Off so he's obviously still interested in making music videos.

Mark Romanek did Taylor Swift's video, not Fincher, but I agree, she should reunite with bith of those guys!

Guy O. did say the director 's been chosen already, so it's a matter of time before the news spills.

Would love Mary Lambert to return for at least a one-off has she directed anything as of late?

Guest gang bang

Guy O. did say the director 's been chosen already, so it's a matter of time before the news spills.

Would love Mary Lambert to return for at least a one-off has she directed anything as of late?

she should shoot the video soon , according to Guy the prermiere of the video is February 10th , or I am wrong...

Guy O. said the plan is to release the video first week of February.

So the video HAS to be shot this week AND whoever has to edit, WILL be miserable for the next month. It's going to be overnights to get this video completely finished by the first week of February.

OMG! hahaha, that made me laugh

I guess Lola will direct. Or maybe Kylie.

Oh come on!!!! Lol!! Traditional did say it will suprise us all!!!! Lol

Part 2 of what it feels like for a girl :p

This person revealed the release day of RH for pre order, no one believed him then. Lol

No.

He said shit for weeks, making everybody laugh. And when articles came out about a monday release, he said the same thing and when it was confirmed, fools went crazy "oh what he said was all true, are you Madonna??".

If people want to discuss Bette Midler directing Madonna's next video, they can do it in another thread. This one is for serious talks, not another questions/answers with Olga...

It was released on Saturday. He said a day before Saturday that RH will be released "tomorrow" (Saturday). And yes we all laughed at him but he was right!!

Traditional is harmless anyways if he is trolling or not.