"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

i have always wanted to see M dance, really DANCE on big televised show or first video single. not just the "pop" choreography other pop singers are taught by choreographers. Im talking about contemporary/&modern dance. with her background, she could easily show off some moves (aside from the yoga poses and such). she's so underrated as a dancer. if she shows it off more like a Paso Doble she could finally get some proper dance credit.

Yes, especially considering her roots lie in dance, it would be great to see her really tearing up the screen & stage with some killer moves . I've always wanted her to do a big 60s styled Bob Fosse number.

Yes, especially considering her roots lie in dance, it would be great to see her really tearing up the screen & stage with some killer moves . I've always wanted her to do a big 60s styled Bob Fosse number.

That would be so awesome! I love the BA Keep It Together for the classic Fosse jazz dance choreography

I take it they just finished filming for the day, not that everything is wrapped up. I mean I do hope it would take them more than a day to shoot everything.

Filming took place friday and saturday with Madonna, a 2 day shoot is the standard for the main star in a music video and it has been Madonna's standard for a while.

Marvin changed what he wrote on his picture:

"Just wrapped a big shoot with my bro Tight Eyez.. I took 10gb of inspiration last 2days.."

It seems the shooting is over.