"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

UUUHHHHHH!!! The waiting is killing me.. but then again, I love this feeling!! :madonna2: This is all so very exciting!

Edited by Soma

why are people saying an instagram "vid pic"? i only see those 3 pics..

and what could someone have against a video with bull fighting? she's done that before, and it's bacon inspired. people need a hobby.

People are already bitching and whining that she's promoting cruelty! "BULLFIGHTING? NOOOOO!" Unbelievable... :lmao:

Well I doubt she would put bull fighting in a song that literally says "living for love"

Maybe people are just worried cause she's had it in a video in the past. I don't think she would do it now. A) it has nothing to do with the song and B) animal rights has come a lot further since the mid 90s

Well I doubt she would put bull fighting in a song that literally says "living for love"

Maybe people are just worried cause she's had it in a video in the past. I don't think she would do it now. A) it has nothing to do with the song and B) animal rights has come a lot further since the mid 90s

Yeah agree with you Carly. We don't know that there is any bull-fighting in the video and I hope not. She has done that before and bull fighting is a disgusting excuse for a sport.

Yeah agree with you Carly. We don't know that there is any bull-fighting in the video and I hope not. She has done that before and bull fighting is a disgusting excuse for a sport.

:thumbsup:

With B Akerlund styling it's a pretty safe bet to assume that B's husband is directing the video: Jonas Akerlund, they usually work as a team on videos

Not sure. She worked on Turn Up The Radio and Jonas didn't direct that one.

"You broke in my heart, Cause you cant break it down...

Not falling apart, I was lost, now Im found

I picked up my crown, put it back in my head

I can forgive, but I will never forget..."

:wow:

Can't wait!

:dramatic:

I really love the piano on this song. Alicia KILLED it.