"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_civilization

The Minoans are going to be PISSED!!!

:madgemanson:

Oh! :lmao:

God! recently people are getting really annoying with all that "culture appropriation" thing, I think they don't even understand what that means.

I though the minotaur community was some kind of sect or something :lol:

Omg @ Hector's edit :dead:

Anyway, I'm open to any concept when it comes to the video. From my point of view, I don't see how Greek mythology could work, but then again, I don't know anything about her own vision - and I'm confident that whatever theme she'll go with it, she'll come up with great ideas :thumbsup:

God! recently people are getting really annoying with all that "culture appropriation" thing, I think they don't even understand what that means.

Too funny. You're a doll.

Ok, now that Greece is the new fountain of inspiration, let's not forget Nana Mouskuri.

Nana!

nana-mouskouri-dancing-o.gif

Her latest IG with the shadow of the angel could have something to it.

Giovanni Bianco and Arrianne Phillips have both had similar IG posts.

GB's was a woman standing making the shadow of a bird and AP's was her cat making a shadow that looked like Batman! AP hashtagged #shadowplay.

So I think there will be shadow play in a video (not necessarily LFL but one of them).

OMG, the minotaur and now Eros the God of Love. It's definitly greek mythology inspiration.

And Eros has wings. Maybe she will really fly away during the video :drama: :drama:

lol_anchorman.gif

Here's the article :

MadonnaTribe can share some great news about the Living for Love video, the promotional machine and another very special TV appearance to come…

First of all, fasten your seat belts because the shooting for the Living For Love video is taking place today in New York City!

And that’s not all, the promotion for the new single and the upcoming album will start as soon as next week!

Last but not least, the rumours are true: Madonna will perform at the Brits Awards on February 25th!