"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

But the Minotaur is not a villain. He's just another victim. He's really the underdog, poor thing. The blame is on his father, the king.

That's why i hope she's the minotaur or she defends the minotaur against silly Theseus.

Waiting for the "greek cultural appropriation" controversy and the anti bullfighting protests :popcorn2: :popcorn2:

I think the minotaur represents the evil within. I donno. Anybody know this mythology?

The minotaur along with Sagittarius symbolizes the bridge between human and beast. It could represent the dichotomy of the carnal and the spiritual.

But the Minotaur is not a villain. He's just another victim. He's really the underdog, poor thing. The blame is on his father, the king.

Lol, or on his mother who had sex with a bull.

Madonna slaying the beast would be a good concept if "Two steps behind" was the lead single, not really for Loving for Love :s98:

Sure it can. The minotaur and the labyrinth is the bad relationship that you can overcome and escape and live for love so to say.

y'all thick. it could totally work.

HAHA I find it SO funny when people get mad about appropriating ANCIENT cultures :lmao:

Don't! Do you remember the whole Katy Perry thing last year? Internet losers were getting so fucking worked up about Dark Horse. Fucking 3000 year old cave paintings pissing people off :huh:

Don't! Do you remember the whole Katy Perry thing last year? Internet losers were getting so fucking worked up about Dark Horse. Fucking 3000 year old cave paintings pissing people off :huh:

I don't want Madonna to get in trouble with the Minotaur community so I hope she doesn't go there.

Sure it can. The minotaur and the labyrinth is the bad relationship that you can overcome and escape and live for love so to say.

y'all thick. it could totally work.

Now that you put it this way... I could see this happening!

The Minotaur community give me the shivers. Who knows what they are capable of?

Seriously. Don't get these fuckers pissed, M. At the very least, there will be large manbeast dumps everywhere.