"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

Stephen, i Love your enthiasm for Madonna.

I'm seriously living for love these days haha! I just really love M!! I seriously respect her as an artist! She's one of my major influences

Greek Mythology could be great visually, but the minotaur... I don't know. It's strange with the idea of Living for Love, plus it's nearly impossible to do CGI in 3 weeks :laugh:

Maybe it's just a metaphor! We'll see :stir:

Giving me games of thrones vibes.

What do you mean? That has nothing to do with Game of Thrones

Greek mythology is amazing, but I just hope she doesn't do the Greek Goddess thing, cause it has already been done to death

I feel you. But I don't think there's any particular Goddess involved with the Minotaur myth, is it? Just Ariadne and she's not a Goddess.

Guest HaveASit

What do you mean? That has nothing to do with Game of Thrones

I feel you. But I don't think there's any particular Goddess involved with the Minotaur myth, is it? Just Ariadne and she's not a Goddess.

I honestly don't know

I talked about this in the instagram thread

M will be Theseus and slay the minotaur and lead people out of the labyrinth!

This sounds so good (I can picture Guillermo del Toro directing the video :laugh: )... but not for Living for Love!

1. In Crete, Minos' daughter Ariadne fell madly in love with Theseus and helped him navigate the labyrinth. In most accounts she gave him a ball of thread, allowing him to retrace his path. Theseus killed the Minotaur with the sword of Aegeus and led the other Athenians back out of the labyrinth.