"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

I don't want hate on me but it's the stupid botox. She looks more fresh and younger and happier without the botox, that thing "puffes" women's faces. I hope she looks more natural like in the 2014 billboards or the 2012 golden globes.

Botox doesn't make your face puffy. Fillers can make the face look puffy though, if you're overdoing it.

Apparently at Xmas she planned to book a posh hotel in London to hold a Xmas party and Guy Ritchie was invited. This was before the skiing and it all fell through. She couldn't get the hotel.

So maybe it is Guy Ritchie?

It'd certainly be headline grabbing especially with the theme of the song...

but, there will be performances on TV. AND The tour is schelude for beggining at september.

I love this info... there may be proper promo up to 3rd single, she's all Traditional promo again, very good

from secret_garden of UKMix

There's a rumour from russian social network that russian designer Uliana Sergeenko is also preparing costumes for Madonna's performance and video. Coincidence or not - one of them is also a corset. So no we have two different sources claiming Madonna wearing corsets for Grammy and LFL video

Here's the images of costumes Sergeenko prepared for Madonna

32zuykp.jpg2m3l1mh.jpg

Just kill me now. She's gonna murder me anyway and I'll drive myself batshit insane waiting for all this. The anguish amongst the living is unbearable and I figure my funeral, burial and the grieving process will keep me occupied until February.

I'll watch the show from Heaven.

Kill me now.

Would rather get a complete surprise when we see her perform on the night. Loved it when she performed Vogue in the Marie Antoinette dress and we did not know what she was wearing beforehand. When she performed at the Oscar's in that white dress and looked like a goddess and again we did not know in advance what she was wearing. Also when she performs on tours and we don't know what her look is going to be. It is far more fun that way.

Of course she'll do a promo tour, that's what she always does. Her money comes from touring now, and the promo tour is the best way to tease the next tour while promoting the new album. The Superbowl was like the biggest promo tour lol.

Let's not forget how the attention whore Traditional said "it won't happen". This time he'll get what he deserves.

All of this corsets and designs made me think this is going to be a Ray Caesar inspired video, which would be beyond awsome!

Didn't she post some of his works on instagram last year or so?

All of this corsets and designs made me think this is going to be a Ray Caesar inspired video, which would be beyond awsome!

wow! this would be amazing! and pop surrealism would fit very well to her whole new theme!

282258737_b7f298f2bb_o.jpg

+

MARC0593.jpg

=

5mcvv9.jpg