"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

But what's next after the video comes out and the Grammys? one show is not enough, where else is she gonna perform? can she do the Brit awards?

A Brit awards performance is nearly a certainty, since it's 2 days before the UK release date of Living for Love. They didn't chose a random date, all is planned.

Anyone who really thought she was just sitting around waiting for March 10 to roll around is a straight up doof anyway.

Some people are blind, they couldn't see the obvious hints... The queen is as ambitious for this album as she was for Confessions. It will be a triumph.

A Brit awards performance is nearly a certainty, since it's 2 days before the UK release date of Living for Love. They didn't chose a random date, all is planned.

Some people are blind, they couldn't see the obvious hints... The queen is as ambitious for this album as she was for Confessions. It will be a triumph.

Around the internets, I've read people upset she's overusing the Rebel Heart hashtag or not promoting enough already. She can't win with some fans.

Some won't be happy until she goes door-to-door selling L4L maxi-singles. :)

I have faith it's all gonna work out fine.

Anyone who really thought she was just sitting around waiting for March 10 to roll around is a straight up doof anyway.

fuckin dumbasses all of them that were having meltdowns smh

Amen! It's already been said that there's gonna be a lot of promo this year.

Seriously, I love fans wanting the best for RH, but the worrying and second guessing over every little thing is getting on my nerves a tad.

Let it will be, for fucksakes! :)

We're talking Madonna, one woman whose work ethic could power a small country if we could harness a tenth of its energy.

It gonna be cool. She's on it.

Has people talked about this??

10603560_10205643469664533_9054837884204Lob

Love him!!!! It's going to be amazing!

:stir:

I don't think anyone thought she was just sitting around, did they? I think the complaint is that they aren't pushing LFL as a single while the video and performance(s) are being planned. And it's obvious the actual rehearsal/shoot schedule for the video hasn't been pushed up in any way. But maybe that's for the best since rushing it would compromise the quality. But they just should have hung on to LFL until everything was ready. The leaks really forced them to make some rash decisions.

Anyhoo, I'd love SK to direct a M video. I love his recent video for Brooke Candy's "Opulence," but yeah he's very dark. I'd love to see an "Illuminati" video directed by him, but that's unlikely - maybe for the tour? "Ghosttown" could also work.

Around the internets, I've read people upset she's overusing the Rebel Heart hashtag or not promoting enough already. She can't win with some fans.

Some won't be happy until she goes door-to-door selling L4L maxi-singles. :)

I have faith it's all gonna work out fine.

Some people are really dumb! During the MDNA era they criticized her because she did a tiny promo, and now they complain because she takes her time with a promo that will last months.

She teased us since February 2014, she began the promo at the end of 2014 (magazine covers, two radio interviews), and all this is only the beginning. I don't understand how can people complain, we are blessed! This era will be one of her longest. We are BLESSED :madonna2:

I don't think anyone thought she was just sitting around, did they? I think the complaint is that they aren't pushing LFL as a single while the video and performance(s) are being planned. And it's obvious the actual rehearsal/shoot schedule for the video hasn't been pushed up in any way. But maybe that's for the best since rushing it would compromise the quality. But they just should have hung on to LFL until everything was ready. The leaks really forced them to make some rash decisions.

Anyhoo, I'd love SK to direct a M video. I love his recent video for Brooke Candy's "Opulence," but yeah he's very dark. I'd love to see an "Illuminati" video directed by him, but that's unlikely - maybe for the tour? "Ghosttown" could also work.

For some, it seems, she can never do enough soon enough to satisfy their need. Everyone becomes promo expert. I chalk it up to general excitement for a new album, but still...

Would love me some SK for the video, too. Fuck, I just cant wait to see one. This will be a good test of Billboard's new methodology. Even casual music fans know she brings it in videos.

Now he has been brought up, in conjunction with the new Margiela clothes, I can really see a really dramatic Klein-y video for LFL. No other ideas quite stuck before, but this one works for me.

from secret_garden of UKMix

There's a rumour from russian social network that russian designer Uliana Sergeenko is also preparing costumes for Madonna's performance and video. Coincidence or not - one of them is also a corset. So no we have two different sources claiming Madonna wearing corsets for Grammy and LFL video
Here's the images of costumes Sergeenko prepared for Madonna

32zuykp.jpg2m3l1mh.jpg

I like the white/red idea.

We should not forgot that she sings about her "crown" in Living for Love, maybe she'll be dressed as a queen :stir:

how times have changed... yesteryears it's mere sketches of costumes that leak... nowadays, we get pictures... as a poster said, everything in this era leaks...

word

CHRISTINA.jpg

i want her to be as fabulous as she was in the Billboard Music Awards of 2013...

Oh yes! She looked so good. The 2014 Grammy Awards were a few months later and she looked 15 years older. Let's pray!

madonna_fishnet_suspenders_billboard_201

I don't want hate on me but it's the stupid botox. She looks more fresh and younger and happier without the botox, that thing "puffes" women's faces. I hope she looks more natural like in the 2014 billboards or the 2012 golden globes.

Edited by Macromad

Guest HaveASit

from secret_garden of UKMix

There's a rumour from russian social network that russian designer Uliana Sergeenko is also preparing costumes for Madonna's performance and video. Coincidence or not - one of them is also a corset. So no we have two different sources claiming Madonna wearing corsets for Grammy and LFL video

Here's the images of costumes Sergeenko prepared for Madonna

32zuykp.jpg2m3l1mh.jpg

The second one is very You Can Dance :wow:

madonna%2520you%2520can%2520dance%2520vi