"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

Darren Aronofsky is the director

Just joking - have no idea who the director is. But if this happens, I will say I knew all along. :laugh:

That's just mean jazzybully! :lol:

The secret project short is actually not bad. Sure it's chaotic but that's the message so whether it was intentional or not (it didn't work for critics on W.E. But I actually loved it), it worked.

I do hope she works with someone else though and I wonder what she's going to use those margiela/Galliano outfits...if it means anything?

omg I really hope she wears the Margiela outfits. The collection is getting tons of fashion press and she's due for another major fashion moment !!! Aka when she was the last person to hop on the Balmain bandwagon for Celebration lol

I think it'll be Klein. He worked with her on her last video project (Secret Project) and I think some of the aesthetics from that will be seen in the "Living for Love" video.

I remain sceptical about his ability to translate the pure euphoria of that track into his video treatments which I generally find rather cold. When they work, they are great; but it always come across as a little cold, clinical and detached. Which would be great for something like, say, "Devil Pray" or even "Ghost Town" but I don't know about "Living for Love".

In any case, I'm gonna CARRY ON!

yeah im not sure if he's the right guy for it. living for love is meant to be euphoric and he's very dark. with pretty much everything he's doing. that said madonna is a smart woman and im sure we'll get the best video possible.

if steven klein decides to add some "darkness" to it he can do it via margiela's work. im in love with this

MARC0593.jpg

yeah im not sure if he's the right guy for it. living for love is meant to be euphoric and he's very dark. with pretty much everything he's doing. that said madonna is a smart woman and im sure we'll get the best video possible.

if steven klein decides to add some "darkness" to it he can do it via margiela's work. im in love with this

MARC0593.jpg

Don't like this, too much gaga for my taste ;)

leopard print? i want to see her dressed like this :dramatic:

is the handsome guys there MICHAEL? I was like 7 or 8 when I saw that Dynasty drama (my mom used to watch it)... boy have i have the hots for that Michael back then...

I think she is going to be wearing Galliano's new collection.....the leopard print leotard that she is wearing (in that Rebel Heart photo with the red cardigan) is from the new Margiela couture

MARC0293.jpg

you're right! tho madge's leopard print is smaller

I think she is going to be wearing Galliano's new collection.....the leopard print leotard that she is wearing (in that Rebel Heart photo with the red cardigan) is from the new Margiela couture

Doesn't look like the same at all.

MARC0293.jpg

you're right! tho madge's leopard print is smaller

14-12-21-madonna-rebel-heart-promo-600x4

The print is different, and the Margiela has meshed panels.

Has people talked about this??

10603560_10205643469664533_9054837884204

I knew she had not spend her whole week just doing nothing! Now we have the confirmation that she was hard at work planning all the promo! :laugh:

It means that the video and the promo will be linked, like the Hung Up video and the promo were linked (same outfit, same dance moves). This era will be iconic guys!! :tigger: :tigger: