"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

the grammys haven't even been confirmed yet! they are less than a month away.

whats the hold up? wheres the promo

Radio push starts Feb. 10, I think.

Everyone chill. Fuck, originally we weren't getting shit until Feb. 14.

It gonna be okay. :)

spotlight- none of the Grammy performers have been officially announced as of yet. Odd they're waiting so long this year to make the announcement. I'd think the performers will have to be announced this week.

Even if when the performers are announces M is not on the list, don't lose faith. I think she's going to be a surprise performer, she WILL perform, I mean, why would she and Guy mention the Grammys in almost every interview then? Like Donatella said, Madonna doesn't just say something without a reason

No surprise he's a Kylie fan.

And you are more stupid each day. When i said "fiasco" i meant the results on the charts and Warner's reaction. I love that song, and your personal attack is uglier than Traditional's ass.

Learn your Madonna history, learn why Vogue was filmed, and then come back to talk to me, you personage. I was stupid enough to unblock you last week, because i wanted to live for love. And now you are...

*FLUSHED FOR EVER*

there´s n article about a german designer called v-couture. she makes corsets. burlesque style. she was asked by m´s team to send some pieces to new york for the video of living for love. and one more for the grammys.

That's what I want to hear. Thank you!

there´s n article about a german designer called v-couture. she makes corsets. burlesque style. she was asked by m´s team to send some pieces to new york for the video of living for love. and one more for the grammys.

Source please??

Source please??

http://www.radiobremen.de/gesellschaft/themen/bremerdesign-madonna100.html

Googled translated so errors:

Words fail Bremer designer Verena Dietzel breath away: The team of stylists of pop diva Madonna asks in an e-mail to corsets from her collection - for the video shoot for new single "Living for Love". First, disbelief send Dietzel then but four corsages for fitting to New York. These days Madonna wants to try on sexy designs.

"And then you sit there and think only once: What?" First Verena Dietzel thought that it had received a spam email. Then they wrote it back: "I have apologized if that comes across perhaps unprofessional, but I was wondering if this is authentic and whether we are talking about THE Madonna," said the 30-year-old. The assistant stylist confirmed the request, the elaborate, sexy and playful corsets of the label "V-Couture" from Bremen were apparently struck him on the Internet. Now the pop queen Madonna corsets could decorate the video for their song "Living for Love"."This is a funky feel easy," says Dietzel.

Everything had to go very fast: up to try on in New York Dietzel had only a few days. Within 48 hours, she sewed a corset completely new, two repaired them.They had no measurements of the pop icon. "No, the wizard had also sent me the bra size of Madonna. I have the exact measurements googled the internet and I have looked at pictures because of the proportions. Then I tried that out of the feeling, as well as possible to . meet "

Overall, the native Franconian sent four corsets to New York, including one of her favorite pieces: Semi-transparent, coarse black tulle "with lace at the crucial points," says the designer. Moreover, it has beads and sequins - "it sparkles a bit, a beautiful, elegant, delicate work."

Decision has yet been made

If this work would now be worth more, it would be even better. The decision as to whether Madonna will actually wear the Bremen design has not yet fallen, and it also keeps Dietzel not likely. But the fact that the stylist can ever imagine a corset of V-Couture for a music video, making the designer happy. " This is also a reward for a lot much work you put into it since. That made ​​me mad pushed simply, this whole thing. " If it works, the team at Madonna has found another incredible opportunity for the Bremerin prospect: "It was something of an outfit for the Grammys, for the red carpet, in the e-mail That would be ten times as freaky. the video shoot. Furthermore, I do not even want to think about. "

That's great! But isn't it a little dangerous to speak about that in the press? Maybe Madonna wants it to be a secret and then she'll change her outfit. If I was that designer I would shut my mouth :lmao:

OMG this corset, it will be a worldwide controversy :lmao:

As I told you she'll be there

Madonna herself told us she'd be there in her December interview for Billboard...

tumblr_m6pid35QyH1rqfhi2o1_400.gif