"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

http://s18.postimg.org/opyyj52nt/IMG_3746.jpg
http://s18.postimg.org/ptj2v3nax/IMG_3770.jpg

Is there a double album? NO

Is unapologetic REGGAE? 100%?? or some beats have a dance base??

What I said of Michael Jackson was a joke, please... he's dead.

IS THERE A PROMO TOUR? I don't think so!!

Skriller is mixing a track, wait and see.

The album leaked the week I said.

Give some more please.

The album leaked after Thanksgiving. Fact. (not in October as you said)

You said Unapologetic Bitch started out as reggae and turned into a dance track. False. It stayed Reggae

There was always a double album. Even before the itunes release. The horses mouth even confirmed it.

Nice try

IMG_3746.jpg
IMG_3770.jpg

Is there a double album? NO

Is unapologetic REGGAE? 100%?? or some beats have a dance base??

What I said of Michael Jackson was a joke, please... he's dead.

IS THERE A PROMO TOUR? I don't think so!!

Skriller is mixing a track, wait and see.

The album leaked the week I said.

Give some more please.

Please just stop, you're making yourself look a complete arse.

Oh thank you whoop, I was too bored to read all his old posts to find all the bullshit. Now it's exposed! :)

So, it's Klein on the picture!! This era is so exciting, there is so much things in preparation. It looks like there is at least 2 or 3 photoshoots waiting to be published (Cosmo, V Mag, and now Klein...), plus the Versace campaign that will be in many magazines (I think they said Vogue and more). Some fans think that M is not doing any promo, well, it will be a huge storm when the single is launched! Madonna everywhere, I'm going to have a coma! Too much! :Disco_Ball:

Well, we don't know yet if Steven is directing the video. I'm kind of over him. I still like some of his work, and I loved the V spread, but he feels shady to me.

Shady? They've been friends for over 10 yrs.

I don't think he's directing the video either. But he's produced some great things for M. Not everything he has to turn out has to be top notch.

...it will be a huge storm when the single is launched! Madonna everywhere, I'm going to have a coma! Too much!

Yes, a HUGE STORM is right!! I've been very observant of the Global pop culture. Not just English speaking, but Global! I've noticed this interesting phenomena in a lot of countries. The media tends to select strong female artists who cross the age of 50 to push them into the spot light. Just listen guys, this is no bs. I've witnessed it so many times. They wait till the star gets to a certain age and if she hasn't faded out, they put her on the fucking pedestal like there is no tomorrow! Just to give an example, Alla Pugacheva, a very Madonna-like of Soviet Union. There was a time people thought she was over and then bam. She was everywhere! TV, radios, interviews, magazines, demonstrating female power in pop culture as well as politics. Dont wanna bore you with unknown to you guys names, but my favorite, Susana Vieira, a Brazilian actress. Even though Susana is an actress, they forced her to release an album, but shes doing the same thing as Alla. Shes suddenly everywhere in Brazil, worshiped by the entire media. And the funny thing is that they are all dating much younger men. Lol I know this sounds like conspiracy, but I've always waited for that day when Madonna would finally be celebrated everywhere and I think that day is now! They tried to do that with Cher and it didn't work out so they're full force on Madonna. Just thought I should share this, kind of off topic. But hope you guys find it interesting. :)

Shady? They've been friends for over 10 yrs.

I don't think he's directing the video either. But he's produced some great things for M. Not everything he has to turn out has to be top notch.

I know, and I still feel he is shady. I might be wrong ye%2Bshrug.gif

No, it doesn't but he repeats himself a little too often.

Yes, a HUGE STORM is right!! I've been very observant of the Global pop culture. Not just English speaking, but Global! I've noticed this interesting phenomena in a lot of countries. The media tends to select strong female artists who cross the age of 50 to push them into the spot light.

That would be great, but I don't think that will happen! Madonna is a strong woman and many medias are owned by machist men, that's why many of them have been trying to destroy her with killer articles for 30 years (and it's still happening, look at the Friedman, Morgan...), but it never worked because she has always known how to prove them wrong.

But when I talked about a "huge storm", I meant something from Madonna's side! I'm sure a huge video is coming, the Grammys, many interviews and magazine covers. I may be wrong but I haven't seen her that ambitious since 2005. She wants to share her new music (and related works of art) to the world. A great era is coming :inlove:

They're just coming out of the Kablahblah Center, aren't they?! I mean, they're friends...And as much as I hate all of his outtakes and his Madonnafication of other lesser talents, he has given us some impressive Madonna videos and photos.

But when I talked about a "huge storm", I meant something from Madonna's side! I'm sure a huge video is coming, the Grammys, many interviews and magazine covers. I may be wrong but I haven't seen her that ambitious since 2005. She wants to share her new music (and related works of art) to the world. A great era is coming :inlove:

You're definitely not the only one who thinks she's really ambitious for this era. I mean look at the amount of passion in the demos we got. I love that she's focusing on the melodies and lyrics and not just the sound. And great videos and visuals are coming to accompany these great songs! I also think there is gonna be a lot of talk about Madonna in terms of wow look at this bitch, let's all stop for a sec and agree that she's incredible!

I'm in for Steven to direct the video, but I hope he doesn't make it dark as usual with him.

Ps. I've read many times in the forum that she'll be in the cover of V magazine again, where does that come from??

You're definitely not the only one who thinks she's really ambitious for this era. I mean look at the amount of passion in the demos we got. I love that she's focusing on the melodies and lyrics and not just the sound. And great videos and visuals are coming to accompany these great songs! I also think there is gonna be a lot of talk about Madonna in terms of wow look at this bitch, let's all stop for a sec and agree that she's incredible!

Absolutely. It's going to be like ROL-MUSIC and Confessions eras but even more so because her legend has grown even stronger. Obviously I love AL, HC, and MDNA albums, but their eras were not full of the glowing praise that she got in the others and which we are about to see again. Behold, She is coming.

Hi Traditional, do you know something about Grammy plans? Don't mind your haters. They don't know sh-t that's why they nitpick on your posts. They can't do what you can.

and why is steven with her?

Hi Traditional, do you know something about Grammy plans? Don't mind your haters. They don't know sh-t that's why they nitpick on your posts. They can't do what you can.

and why is steven with her?

:dead:

Ps. I've read many times in the forum that she'll be in the cover of V magazine again, where does that come from??

If I remember correctly, it was someone on instagram (Mert & Marcus or Giovanni Bianco).

I hope the promo will be more direct this time. I want covers with titles such as "Madonna is a Rebel Heart", "Madonna is Living for Love" or "Madonna's new album", and not something elusive about her family and career where readers don't even learn that a new album is out :lmao:

Let's hope the whole world will be living for love in February :tigger:

If I remember correctly, it was someone on instagram (Mert & Marcus or Giovanni Bianco).

I hope the promo will be more direct this time. I want covers with titles such as "Madonna is a Rebel Heart", "Madonna is Living for Love" or "Madonna's new album", and not something elusive about her family and career where readers don't even learn that a new album is out :lmao:

Let's hope the whole world will be living for love in February :tigger:

thanks! And YES to everything you said