"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

I'd love to see Madonna do another period piece in the same vein as Deeper & Deeper, but another era,maybe even multiple era's, such as the 20's,40's,60's etc,bringing her right up to date to now. This would allow her to incorporate different styles and images as well as different choreography. As I think the theme & message of the song are timeless.

LOL at Madonna not being a video artist. She's only considered one of, if not THE, greatest videos artists of all time.

In any event, hope LFL is good enough to take its place alongside the many classics. It's not a song that screams for special effects, so there's no reason it can't be shot mid-January or so and premiere within three weeks thereafter.

Ya'll need to stop freaking out and trust!! Madonna's not gonna pull a half assed video lol I have no doubt it's gonna slaaaaaay!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

I wouldn't be surprised if we get an Instagram-type of video. Considering how she edited the MDNA tour.........

You're so negative! Really, I'm on my break right now excited to read new comments and there is this. C'mon! Positiveness please! This era hasn't even started yet and it's already amazing!

Its gonna be M and David dancing in front of a neighberhood with some dancers hung up style and footage from the last malawi trip , we saw the gardner filming it

U forgot precious Mercy!

Now I heard that they want filming end january?? Is that true??

M, you should know your own schedule, darling.

By the way, the newest Billboard article indeed states that.

My God what a disaster. Her team organised ALL for filming next week!! They saved places and a hostal for the filming!

The only reason I find is that the concept of the video has totally changed.

Well, she might want to learn a proper choreography (she will obviously learn one for the Grammy's) and include it in the video as well. That would give her 2 more weeks of rehearsal.