"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

I don't know, I read it myself and I'm like OK...that sounds ominous. What did Madonna do? He's never met the woman...he doesn't know anyone she knows. I'm mystified. Maybe he'll tell us one day. Rather transparent, wouldn't you say?

:lmao: I see what you did there.

I wouldn't mind another flags video like the 2nd American Life flags video with interwoven shots of all different people from their respective flag countries doing something cultural and living for love.

Sounds like something Shakira would do for the World Cup :chuckle:

I'm sure the video will be great, she knows she needs something big to promote that single plus her message since MDNA tour ended has been pretty conistent with the #ARtForFreedom so I guess we can expecto somehting related to that... but who knows, it could be another video of her picking people from the streets in a truck or a bus because she already used a limo, a van and a classic car. :chuckle:

The only reason things even feel some what rushed is because of the leaks.

Everything was suppose to come around the Grammys. They are still on track for that projection, there's no reason to assume the video hasn't been planned for a long time nor that she's not going to present the vision she wants.

We are probably going to be pleasantly shocked in February

There already was a theead for this but okay...

My idea:

The video is comparing love to a battlefield and follows several people whose heart has been broken getting up from the ruins of what's left of their relationship and carrying on.

Bird perspective: The camera hovers over a meadow at the foot of a hill that resembles a war battlefield. In the middle of it all lies M facing the camera that slowly zooms towards her, singing the first verse.

Among her are several other people that are wounded from "the war". As the chorus M gets up and everyone follows her trying to climb up the hill. Several people help each other getting up as well.

Everything is interspersed with scenes of M sitting on the piano or dancing with a choir in a white room.

Other scenes include people that met on the battlefield hooking up with each other (gay and straight, some kissing scenes too), joining M dancing and singing.

The last scenes show M and everyone else standing at the top of the hill facing camera and M getting down on the floor dancing alá Like a Prayer.

Guy O is such a stupid human being and the worst manager she could have. Anyway, he said what they wanted is release the video the first week of february. Impossible. Shoot: Monday and tuesday. Edit: 3 weeks. Release: 9-20 february.

Ok I'm more than positive half the video has already been done without Madonna. Why freak out and be so negative? Wait and see! The video will be amazing!

Madonna always shoots her videos in 2 days, but it doesn't mean that nothing has been done before. Maybe the set is already build up and the choreographer and director working on it with the dancers (we know that there's always some parts in her videos where she's not seen while we see dancers or actors). The video will be released in exactly one month, no way they're gonna wait another week to begin the shooting...

Maybe they've shot something in London while she was there before New York, to feature several cities in the video! :blush:

I just hope the video is full of red paintings all over bodies. M dancing like Girl Gone Wild with red lipstick, while male dancers, spits paint all over her place. :Disco_Ball:

Edited by Picho

Guy O is such a stupid human being and the worst manager she could have. Anyway, he said what they wanted is release the video the first week of february. Impossible. Shoot: Monday and tuesday. Edit: 3 weeks. Release: 9-20 february.

:drama:

Maybe it's Madonna's fault and she took an extra couple of days on vaca...or maybe this is just how they've scheduled everything and they don't want to change it EVEN with the pre-order and leaks...we're just gonna have to deal with it.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Why does it have to be 3 week edit?? Seems long? No?

3 weeks to edit a video seems incredibly short for me actually, especially if there are digital effects added.