"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

The video will be very simple, iconic and full of positive messages but won't cross over into the cheesy territory. That's my prediction.

Nah, she'll unleash that for single number 2. Trust! :wow:

She'll play nice with "Living for Love" video but some unintended controversy may still happen (e.g. perhaps interracial transgender gay kiss or something..)

I so agree with you, Suedehead. That's exactly what I see...

Living for Love is meant to be an anthem, there will be nothing controversial about the video. But I think we can expect elements that will draw attention (new dancing trends, actors or famous cameos...). And I still think that Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry owe Madonna something, after the free promo she gave them in 2014 (the sexy cover and the MTV unplugged)... Maybe they will appear in the video and dance, or perhaps they will both sing with M at the Grammys (the Britney/Christina moment of the new decade). Who knows?

Who let the dumbasses back in here? It's not necessary to LIKE everything Madonna does, but to say she's not good at videos? Or to act like she's encouraging some stan wars like the other pop bitches?

Good god, yall need to do your homework.

Who let the dumbasses back in here? It's not necessary to LIKE everything Madonna does, but to say she's not good at videos? Or to act like she's encouraging some stan wars like the other pop bitches?

Right? I've missed the stan wars chatter, but the video comment is just fucking hilarious.

Insane but hilarious.

Ok I think half the video is already done, the CGI part of it at least. Now Madonna just has to show up for green screen videoshoot but the whole premise of the video has long been outlined and worked out. It's gonna be epic!

I don't know why people are saying this video will be rushed. The single was gonna come out on Valentine's Day so obviously they were fully planned and ready to shoot the video.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

One idea I've had for the video is a montage of sorts, showcasing multiple broken/toxic relationships. Someone being cheated on, being physically abused, forced into a sexual activity, etc. Madonna could be singing in the background and it'd keep flashing back to scenes with her and her own struggles, and at the end, she could be leading a mass of rebel hearts determined to carry on; her being their savior. Might be a bit too cheesy/predictable though.

I love it.

:laugh: I love the video for Love Profusion. :lmao:

I even left some great videos out. I honestly don't think I have EVER heard a Madonna fan say Madonna is not good at video clips. I have heard people say she does not put the same amount of effort into them today as before, but saying she is not that good at them. The shock of it all.

Ticktock, you are as fake and fishy as all hell. Laughing at people having meltdowns and you have what 15 posts

:dead:

Hooray---JJ being bitchy! finally! :clap: I've waited for this moment

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I've never considered Madonna to be a "video clip artist". Some artists are more about the music, some are about the lives, some are about the videos. I always considered Madonna to fall into the former two categories.

Le_coeur_ses_raisons_e650b0ceb61a5e1f621

Madryan, where did they come from and how did they manage to get here ? :lol:

Madonna's not a "video clip artist"?

Bedtime Story:

"The video has been exhibited and permanently kept in different art galleries and museums, including the Museum of Modern Art as well the School of Visual Arts in New York City."

:rotfl: Can you believe someone saying Madonna is not good at videos. Have to be an unapologetic bitch to someone like that.

I can't even with that one. It would have to be the single most absurd thing anyone has ever said about Madonna in the history of history. Period. Opinion doesn't even factor in on that I'm afraid.

feeling-accurate-truth.png

I wouldn't mind another flags video like the 2nd American Life flags video with interwoven shots of all different people from their respective flag countries doing something cultural and living for love.

I'm not sure about the flags idea. M doesn't like to repeat herself but I do like the concept of different cultures being shown in a possitive light. :-)

Overall, I don't think M is that great with videos

When I bought the Celebration DVD box set thingy I watched them all in one sitting

They're too boring and slow-paced for my taste.

Most of Madonna's videos are either:

- Photoshoot video

- "Short-movie" style (Papa Don't Preach, Take A Bow, etc.)

- Take 1 concept and go on and on without any variation (Human Nature, etc.).

All boring to me. I like artistic, visually stimulating, high budget videos.

Here's another bomb: Erotica's videoclip bores me.

cue *GASP*

overall I find her videos rather dull. Artists like Jolin Tsai and Katy Perry are more my taste. Madonna is more of a "performer" than a video clip artist to me. But to each his own, that's totally fine. :)

I've never read so much SHIT in all my life. :rotfl:

this.

tick tock....sorry girl but just....NO

I don't know, I read it myself and I'm like OK...that sounds ominous. What did Madonna do? He's never met the woman...he doesn't know anyone she knows. I'm mystified. Maybe he'll tell us one day. Rather transparent, wouldn't you say?