"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

Lol taste is subjective. I'm laughing my ass off at how you are all having meltdowns. :nike: Sorry but these story videos are good for 1 watch and that's it.

Here's another bomb: Erotica's videoclip bores me.

cue *GASP*

That's why I'm laughing my ass off. Y'all having meltdowns at someone who just joined who doesn't think Madonna is the queen of videoclips. :nike:

Don't flatter yourself dear, nobody is having a meltdown over your opinion, it's just that thinking someone like katy fucking perry makes better videos than Madonna is incredibly retarded.

There are commercials made better than Katy Perry's videos. Only Madonna has that magic to make a timeless music video that no one else can outdo. Madonna wins any basic bitch with just one look in her eyes! She could stare into the camera for the whole song and her video will be better than any of your faves! That's why she is Madonna! The Queen!

And!! That's why everybody jealous, and your faves still trying to imitate her.

Anyway, back to Living for Love. I want just Madonna against a white wall, naked, singing and slaying with her Queen power!!

Yup, I watched them all in one sitting when I bought the Celebration DVD box set thingy.

They're too boring and slow-paced for my taste.

Except yes, Power of Goodbye, Frozen and DAD are obviously great.

But how someone can call Madonna a videoclip artist is beyond me when she puts out stuff like Miles Away, Get Together and TUTR.

I'ma leave you all in your juvenile anger fits here. Mata ne~

Madonna has made something like 50-60 videos (maybe more) of course not every single one of them is going to be epic. Fine YOU don't like her videos, but to be surprised that shes considered a video artist?? That doesn't make sense. She's widely regarded as the most influential woman ever for the music video medium, she's taken home more VMA's than any other artist, she won the first Vanguard Award (before MJ even). I don't know why it would be so shocking that she's considered a video artist.

There are commercials made better than Katy Perry's videos. Only Madonna has that magic to make a timeless music video that no one else can outdo. Madonna wins any basic bitch with just one look in her eyes! She could stare into the camera for the whole song and her video will be better than any of your faves! That's why she is Madonna! The Queen!

You mean Love Don't Live Here Aymore? LOL

Even that video is great because of Madonna's presence.

You know, if I honestly think about it, Madonna is not really good at music either. I listened to all her records in one go when I bought this studio album collection thingy.

I mean, albums like LAP or ROL are really just too boring and slow-paced for my taste, they drag on forever. Sorry but those are good for 1 listen, and that's it.

And how someone can call Madonna an acclaimed music artist is beyond me when she put out stuff like Hard Candy and MDNA.

My turn:

You know, if I honestly think about it, Madonna is not really good at tours either. I've watched all her concerts in one go in youtube.

I mean, tours like MDNA or Confessions are really just too boring, too many dancers, too many lights and those awfuly giant screens. Sorry but those are good for Cirque du Soleil fans, that's it.
And how someone can call Madonna the biggest female touring artist is beyond me when she put out stuff like The Virgin Tour and Who's that Girl Tour.

Are we going to defend Madonna's Videos to some tasteless guy who is obviously here to irritate us all? Madonna is the greatest, smartest and talented video artist of all time! Her videos for Take a Bow, Rain,Bedtime story, Frozen, Power of goodbye, LAP. Express yourself. Erotica, TUTBMP etc etc are better than some movies

My turn:

You know, if I honestly think about it, Madonna is not really good at tours either. I've watched all her concerts in one go in youtube.

I mean, tours like MDNA or Confessions are really just too boring, too many dancers, too many lights and those awfuly giant screens. Sorry but those are good for Cirque du Soleil fans, that's it.

And how someone can call Madonna the biggest female touring artist is beyond me when she put out stuff like The Virgin Tour and Who's that Girl Tour.

LOL

One idea I've had for the video is a montage of sorts, showcasing multiple broken/toxic relationships. Someone being cheated on, being physically abused, forced into a sexual activity, etc. Madonna could be singing in the background and it'd keep flashing back to scenes with her and her own struggles, and at the end, she could be leading a mass of rebel hearts determined to carry on; her being their savior. Might be a bit too cheesy/predictable though.

That's one of my favorite videos ever, actually. It's beautiful.

But like I said, to each his own. I've never considered Madonna to be a "video clip artist". Some artists are more about the music, some are about the lives, some are about the videos. I always considered Madonna to fall into the former two categories.

35IvFJe.gif

1318963825-corneltavislosetheirminds.gif

lumpy-space-princess-drama-bomb.gif

Ah, I suppose it would be. :ohmy: My only other idea would be to make it something political, since she seemed to use the #livingforlove tag on her instagram when commenting on middle east issues. But if she were going to do that, I feel that there would be a demo that would be much more deserving a video like that.

She will amaze either way. So pumped!

Ah, I suppose it would be. :ohmy: My only other idea would be to make it something political, since she seemed to use the #livingforlove tag on her instagram when commenting on middle east issues. But if she were going to do that, I feel that there would be a demo that would be much more deserving a video like that.

She will amaze either way. So pumped!

Haha I'm just kidding, she would make it better anyways. :)

I think something controversial and fucked up is gonna be in there, but I don't know what it will be. She's gonna piss people off that's for sure & I can't wait :chuckle:

I think something controversial and fucked up is gonna be in there, but I don't know what it will be. She's gonna piss people off that's for sure & I can't wait :chuckle:

Nah, she'll unleash that for single number 2. Trust! :wow:

She'll play nice with "Living for Love" video but some unintended controversy may still happen (e.g. perhaps interracial transgender gay kiss or something..)