"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

Don't forget that MDNA had three really good videos! It was certainly the strongest OVERALL batch in several albums' time! I am not necessarily saying that any ONE of them was better than 4M, HU, or DAD, but OVERALL they out ranked the clips from previous couple of albums.

And Madonna seems way more into Rebel Heart promo so I think LFL will SLAY.

Why do people think Hollywood directors are going to direct music videos? Does that ever happen? If so it must be a rarity.

Actually, a lot of recent music videos have been done by film directors.

David Fincher (Justin Timberlake - Suit & Tie)

David Lynch (NIN - Came Back Haunted)

Tim Burton (The Killers - Here With Me)

And there's a lot more. Those are just the ones I thought of off the top of my head.

I would love to have a MADONNA video for REBEL HEART or GHOSTTOWN which it features current famous hot actors and actress acting through the epic video directed by MADONNA... she can be featured in the video as well singing or looking at the sequence ala Christopher Walken in Bad Girl...

Apparently she flew to London...is she filming the video there? AHHH!!!

Days ago i thought it would make sense to film it here as the London Choir could appear in the video too :wow:

We're used to such disappointment. But there's no way it's gonna be - dancing against a wall with cut to a person dancing a a choir singing!! God I prey it isn't!!! M's pretty much followed the same patten of since 2000 of:

1st single: big budget in yo face

2nd: fashion photography video (some better than others, Don't Tell Me and Give it 2 Me come to mind)

LOL true! I never realized this pattern, because overall I don't think M is that great with videos, but you're right!

4 Minutes - big budget, awesome

GI2M - photography dance video

Miles Away - crowd video

GMAYL - big budget, awesome

GGW - photography dance video

Turn Up The Radio - crowd video

I thought the same thing. What world are we in?! I don't think I understand anything anymore...the worlds gone to hell...

Lol :D you crack me up! ♡