"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

If it's anything like Superpower, I'm in for Jonas. I think that aesthetic would work. But B & Jonas are in Sweden at the moment.

can't they fly in 2-3 hours to London?

I would love Fincher, but my guess is that if it hasn't happened yet it won't ever happen.

Celebration was good as ROL. Hope he direct another video for M.

Are you trashing ROL or praising Celebration?

David Fincher or Mark Romanek please! Michael Haussman would also be a wonderful surprise, as I do think Take A Bow was such a visually compelling video for her.

Granted, I wasn't fond of what Fincher did for Timberlake or what Romaneck did for Swift, but I'll hope they can bring more creativity to the table as they did in the past for M if she were to reunite with them again.

David Fincher or Mark Romanek please! Michael Haussman would also be a wonderful surprise, as I do think Take A Bow was such a visually compelling video for her.

Granted, I wasn't fond of what Fincher did for Timberlake or what Romaneck did for Swift, but I'll hope they can bring more creativity to the table as they did in the past for M if she were to reunite with them again.

It al depends on the budget and the ideas of the artist. I still think videos are no less important than anything else. I live for music videos.

Would be interesting to see Darren Aronofsky direct a Madonna video. I know her thinks a lot of her and his visuals are always beautifully done. Always adored his artistic vision on "the Fountain" not to mention Black Swan as well.

What about Jonas Akerlund? I know his last video with Madonna was not that good (Celebration) but the others are great (ROL, Music, American Life and Jump).

In what parallel universe was Jump a great video???