Madonna Instagram thread continued: the queen continues to defy social media rules

Apples388

wH2Lvz.png

Is it from the Grammy Rehearsal or the Video ???? It's so exciting !

i`m not a fan of the pink socks?

But those are bullfighter socks! They are always pink, and made of silk usually.

I doubt she would do that. It's a step down after headlining. She shouldn't play second fiddle to Katy Perry anyway.

I agree. She doesn't like to repeat herself, and I think she has enough on her plate with Grammys and Brits.

:smooch: it would be great exposure... she can sing I kissed a girl with katy and cause a huge stir by planting a big wet one on her. think of the global headlines the next day...

I doubt she would do that. It's a step down after headlining. She shouldn't play second fiddle to Katy Perry anyway.

Absolutely!

But I think the video for Living for Love could be premiered during the Superbowl ads, if they make a deal with a company... Guy did that with U2 last year. And the Superbowl is one week before the Grammy performance, it would be perfect and it could happen! :popcorn2:

zendaya-material-girl-jan-19-2015.jpg

Zendaya talked about needing some rest on Monday.

Along with her Instagrammed pic, as she got ready for bed with her Madonna shirt on, the Disney sweetheart thanked Material Girl for all of the support:

Goodnight from me and Queen @madonna I need to get some rest after this weekend, thank you @materialgirl for truly making it special for me

zendaya-material-girl-jan-19-2015.jpg

Zendaya talked about needing some rest on Monday.

Along with her Instagrammed pic, as she got ready for bed with her Madonna shirt on, the Disney sweetheart thanked Material Girl for all of the support:

Goodnight from me and Queen @madonna I need to get some rest after this weekend, thank you @materialgirl for truly making it special for me

so cute!!!