Madonna Instagram thread continued: the queen continues to defy social media rules

Apples388

tumblr_ni48uf6gBO1s0x5wto1_1280.jpg

OMG Madonna tagged some random lady!!! thegrammy :lmao: haha I love the comments on her profile.

"Is Madonna going to perform in your garden bitch?"

"Jajja @thegrammy you love @madonna ? Cause Madonna is"

"Marked by Madonna"

"#bitchimmadonna"

"Is Madonna going to sing in your garden?"

"Dying lmao"

"OMG @Madonna do you realize who you tagged?"

"Yaaas this garden looks so good! Slay"

"Queen of pussy slaying"

"Damn what a hot milf is this"

"Why not #unapologeticbitch"

:lmao:

I would love to hear this lady's reaction to being tagged by Madonna :laugh: Love it.

Exactly. He probably means it as a come back from being yesterday's highest earning celebrity in the world to being today's highest earning celebrity in the world ...

ChartOfTheDay_1404_Madonna_is_the_Worlds

Exactly. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt... the stupid naive cunt. :) :)

Calm your tits, guys :laugh:

By "comeback" he meant "since her last album", it's nothing negative. I read somewhere that this guy on Instagram was a dancer on the MDNA tour (and the guy tied to the chair when Madonna sang "Je t'aime moi non plus" at the Olympia show). I'm french like this dancer and for us, "comeback" just means "return", it's nothing negative... Is it that insulting for you? Lol.

By "comeback" he meant "since her last album", it's nothing negative. I read somewhere that this guy on Instagram was a dancer on the MDNA tour (and the guy tied to the chair when Madonna sang "Je t'aime moi non plus" at the Olympia show). I'm french like this dancer and for us, "comeback" just means "return", it's nothing negative... Is it that insulting for you? Lol.

Aw, we just kidding.

And my tits are never calm!!! :) :)

We're just having some fun. :semifunny:

And we're English speakers so when you type in English we're going to read it that way, especially when 'comeback' is such a misused and abused term. :dazed:

We're just having some fun. :semifunny:

And we're English speakers so when you type in English we're going to read it that way, especially when 'comeback' is such a misused and abused term. :dazed:

Yes, fun is FUN. We're M. fans and we should have more if it. We've got a new album by the Queen on the way, after all.

It's time to partaaay... yeaaaah!!! :)

(I agree with you on 'comeback' though. Tina Turner and Bonnie Raitt were comebacks. Rebel Heart is just her next move in her career. People so overuse it.)

yes, obviously i didnt say that, LMAO cute though aint it....just like M's instagram...which is brilliant - like her grammy pics i hope she does bring the edge back to them!!!!

yes, obviously i didnt say that, LMAO cute though aint it....just like M's instagram...which is brilliant - like her grammy pics i hope she does bring the edge back to them!!!!

So I don't have a reflux bosom buddy in you then :cries:

Ummm I think you guys have it wrong.

M will be Theseus and slay the minotaur and lead people out of the labyrinth!

Which reminds me of when in 2004 she said she chose the name Esther because Esther was the Queen who helped the Jews flee from the Pharaoh