Madonna Instagram thread continued: the queen continues to defy social media rules

Apples388

Guest ditaluver

Please, don't worry yourself. It's Piers Morgan. It's like getting upset a fly landed on your shit.

And it's old and over like his career.

Hahaha this thread

tumblr_ni48uf6gBO1s0x5wto1_1280.jpg

OMG Madonna tagged some random lady!!! thegrammy :lmao: haha I love the comments on her profile.

"Is Madonna going to perform in your garden bitch?"

"Jajja @thegrammy you love @madonna ? Cause Madonna is"

"Marked by Madonna"

"#bitchimmadonna"

"Is Madonna going to sing in your garden?"

"Dying lmao"

"OMG @Madonna do you realize who you tagged?"

"Yaaas this garden looks so good! Slay"

"Queen of pussy slaying"

"Damn what a hot milf is this"

"Why not #unapologeticbitch"

:lmao:

410729.gif

:rotfl::lmao::dead::bow: I will ban anybody who whines again Madonna should never use social media

giphy.gif

I don't think this necessarily confirms that she'll be at the Grammy's, rather she intends on winning one for the new album. idk.. that was my first impressions b4 reading all your comments.

I don't think this necessarily confirms that she'll be at the Grammy's, rather she intends on winning one for the new album. idk.. that was my first impressions b4 reading all your comments.

Gurl, I love you but you're sounding like Mariah after her first box of wine of the day. :)

I tease, but she is so performing.

Really?

Gurl, I love you but you're sounding like Mariah after her first box of wine of the day. :)

I tease, but she is so performing.

:lmao: It made sense to me and that's all that matters. j/k. I hope you're right though and if M does perform at Grammy's she will be first bc that's tradition. :tigger:

:lmao: It made sense to me and that's all that matters. j/k. I hope you're right though and if M does perform at Grammy's she will be first bc that's tradition. :tigger:

She is and yes, she best be first. I so can't take a show like last year. Was looking for razor blades an hour in.

Not a confirmation of her presence but an intention to do something/ a prediction? :lol:

That's not Madonna's style, more like a Miss Goober's

what part of

"see you feb. 8th"

"madonna will be performing on the show"

or grammy's facebook "madonna performing at the grammy's awards feb 8th"

led you to doubts...?

:chuckle:

Ok you all convinced me. YESSSSSSSS! I can't wait.

I hope we get redcarpetDonna too.

:inlove:

Hopefully the person who did her Grammys make up last year gets the day off

We need this Madonna face to come out and say hi:

Madonna-Wearing-Dsquared2-Great-American

article-0-1B60522500000578-678_634x656.j

Madonna.jpg

o-MADONNA-facebook.jpg

Madonna, AC/DC, Ariana Grande to perform at Grammy Awards
January 13, 2015 at 4:45 pm

NEW YORK (AP) — Madonna, AC/DC and Ariana Grande are among the first performers announced to take the stage at the Grammy Awards next month.

Singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran and country star Eric Church will also perform at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Feb. 8, The Recording Academy announced Tuesday.

Grande, who is nominated for two awards, will make her Grammy debut. Church is nominated for four honors, while Sheeran has three, including album of the year for “x.”

Beyonce, Sam Smith and Pharrell are the leaders in nominations with six apiece. The three pop stars, along with Sheeran, will compete with Beck for album of the year.

The 57th annual Grammy Awards will air live on CBS.

:doh:

Catturaa_zps3cdba425.jpg

:drama:

Loving the medieval themes/aesthetics

It's not a 'comeback' you CUNT.

what part of

"see you feb. 8th"

"madonna will be performing on the show"

or grammy's facebook "madonna performing at the grammy's awards feb 8th"

led you to doubts...?

:chuckle:

:lol:

:lol:

Thought the same thing. Maybe he meant it as in coming back to remain superior to all your dumb favorite artists cluttering pop culture with their bullshit.

Is JLO attending this event as well?

Naturally. She's a professional seat filler.

He's been doing it for the last several years.

Shows how much attention I pay to this show. :rotfl:

But still LL Cool J :doodlemanson:

It is for him :lol: - he's been twiddling his thumbs since MDNA ended

Mamma Donna feeding struggling dancers the world over :dramatic:

Thought the same thing. Maybe he meant it as in coming back to remain superior to all your dumb favorite artists cluttering pop culture with their bullshit.

Exactly. He probably means it as a come back from being yesterday's highest earning celebrity in the world to being today's highest earning celebrity in the world ...

ChartOfTheDay_1404_Madonna_is_the_Worlds