Madonna Instagram thread continued: the queen continues to defy social media rules

Apples388

I also think those selfies are from months ago, before she chopped her hair :thumbsup:

Wtf why are people deluding themselves into thinking that, why would she post some selfies from months ago, it doesn't make any sense. Her hair is not any shorter, it was about the same lengh a few weeks ago when she was still in Gstaad.

Wtf why are people deluding themselves into thinking that, why would she post some selfies from months ago, it doesn't make any sense. Her hair is not any shorter, it was about the same lengh a few weeks ago when she was still in Gstaad.

Calm down, sis.

She's posted photos retroactively before. It's just some people's thoughts on things..Jeez!

omg, what does she mean by "I can forgive but I will never forget " ? Just reposting lyrics ? or is it beacause i used some vocals from the demo ?????

congratulations!!! Great work!

"Madonna Causes New Backlash With Revealing Photos, Pop Diva Told To ‘Stop’" - inquisitr.com.

Madonna posts lyrics of Living for Love "I'm not gonna stop" and the journalists think it's because some trolls told her to stop showing her cleavage. My god, journalists are so stupid these days :lmao:

I won't post the link to this "article", they don't diserve publicity.

"Madonna Causes New Backlash With Revealing Photos, Pop Diva Told To Stop" - inquisitr.com.

Madonna posts lyrics of Living for Love "I'm not gonna stop" and the journalists think it's because some trolls told her to stop showing her cleavage. My god, journalists are so stupid these days :lmao:

I won't post the link to this "article", they don't diserve publicity.

I hate to say this but it really is no surprise that magazines and newspapers are suffering. It's not just the digital era, because physical books still sell well. It's partly the wretched quality and low standards of journalism.

I hate to say this but it really is no surprise that magazines and newspapers are suffering. It's not just the digital era, because physical books still sell well. It's partly the wretched quality and low standards of journalism.

ditto. its really bad out there. poor young minds being brainwashed by all this garbage!!

la la la ... "i don't watch tv.. i don't wast my time.. reading magazines"

10914395_841762145861933_1010826395_n.jp

Simply brilliant philosophy from alexia_lauren93 wine lovers unite! #unapologeticbitch

10914469_451631964986229_1240520824_n.jp

This is art! Don't try to censor me! If you don't like it don't follow me! . If you don't understand irony i am not the girl to follow. Fundamentaliist literalism is the death of art. #unapologeticbitch