Madonna Instagram thread continued: the queen continues to defy social media rules

Apples388

Obviously the people who write these articles have no background on how philanthropic Madonna has been over the years. She frequently visits Africa and even has 2 kids from there!! She stood up for gay culture and black issues in the early 90s when nobody else dared to!! Painting Madonna out to be a bigot is ridiculous!

Thought I'd share - the artist of the pic Madonna put her head on and instagrammed was in my facebook feed today. He was over the moon that she used his artwork, and his friends seemed pretty impressed as well. It was nice to see people who probably weren't fans of hers not bashing her.

Thought I'd share - the artist of the pic Madonna put her head on and instagrammed was in my facebook feed today. He was over the moon that she used his artwork, and his friends seemed pretty impressed as well. It was nice to see people who probably weren't fans of hers not bashing her.

They are actually bashing her claiming she stole the pics and didnt credit him..

Facebook him : Danny Quirk Artwork

"Madonna stole my heart...haha" "Flattering but infuriating"

They are actually bashing her claiming she stole the pics and didnt credit him..

Do they want a comment from Mert & Marcus about who stole what ?

Guest Rachelle of London

Most of the negative press I see getting posted are from crappy blogs and free newspapers handed outside gay glory holes! So please, we really don't need to see these threads flooded with every damn lame Madonna negative article that shows up in Google news searches, thanks! :bad:

:clap:

yes, mert and marcus stole it really.. madonna just re posted it. they don't seem to be as bad as the people from that illustration months ago. they were a bunch of bullies. Mert and Marcus really need to give credit though, you can't just put a picture over other people's artwork and not say anything. Madonna at least gave credit (although to the wrong artist)

on his personal page what he said was "'madonna wants my body, and she stole my heart haha. And he's grttin congratulated and seems to be happy.

Jacqueline van Deusen, his model for the breast pic, wrote in Instagram "so there comes a time in an art student's life where you pose for a nude painting (by Danny quirk) in college... Then the most famous icon comes and slaps her face on it"

Hmm sounds both positive and negative there. But on Danny quirks page in response to someone saying madonna stole the artwork, she responded that Madonna created somethinf new with it and there is no case for theft.

on his personal page what he said was "'madonna wants my body, and she stole my heart haha. And he's grttin congratulated and seems to be happy.

Jacqueline van Deusen, his model for the breast pic, wrote in Instagram "so there comes a time in an art student's life where you pose for a nude painting (by Danny quirk) in college... Then the most famous icon comes and slaps her face on it"

Hmm sounds both positive and negative there. But on Danny quirks page in response to someone saying madonna stole the artwork, she responded that Madonna created somethinf new with it and there is no case for theft.

but what s their problem? madonna didn´t create it herself. so what s the reason for blaming her?...it was bessnyc...he did the collages and madonna reposted them...go to his insta or website...he s doing a lot of this kind of combining existing images...do people think for a minute before complaining/accusing?

but what s their problem? madonna didn´t create it herself. so what s the reason for blaming her?...it was bessnyc...he did the collages and madonna reposted them...go to his insta or website...he s doing a lot of this kind of combining existing images...do people think for a minute before complaining/accusing?

Well at least this is a more interesting instagram "controversy" than the usual 'step away from the phone' bs

But yeah this artist's fans seem a bit mentally challenged if they can't put two and two together

This artist must be so ecstatic though, I can't even imagine how I'd feel in his shoes!!

They want to bully her into giving a credit. See how far that gets them lol. Madonna already blocked one of his friends.

First they should ask her the permission to use her face. And pay her (it's usually a few millions for a photoshoot lol).

jon-stewart-huh.gif

Jaguadar was standing for what he/she believes. Maybe you need to accept that he/she was offended by the "culture appropriation" mob. And maybe you should't s**t on him/her for having an opinion on a serious matter because it comes off hypocritical if you do. Jaquadar was expressing himself/herself. Accepting that people are offended does not equal to remaining silent if you do not agree with their opinion. He/She was not telling them to stop expressing themselves, he was telling them that he/she thinks their logic is wrong. Can you accept that?

no i cant because theres opinions and then theres that crap, LMAO. but this is neither the time or place for that shit talk. get ur own talk show.

jon-stewart-huh.gif

Jaguadar was standing for what he/she believes. Maybe you need to accept that he/she was offended by the "culture appropriation" mob. And maybe you should't s**t on him/her for having an opinion on a serious matter because it comes off hypocritical if you do. Jaquadar was expressing himself/herself. Accepting that people are offended does not equal to remaining silent if you do not agree with their opinion. He/She was not telling them to stop expressing themselves, he was telling them that he/she thinks their logic is wrong. Can you accept that?

Thank you.

Edited by jaguadar1720

wtf, lol. People need to accept that there are people out there that are offended....thank god someone is about things in todays world...we all know madonna's intentions so i'm fine with what she posts, sometimes cringe worthy lol, but i dont shit on other people for having an opinion on serious matters...At least she has em talking about these issues instead of fucking Kim Kardashisnajsskdt. At least she cares enough to stick her neck out...and at least there are people in this world that will stand up for what they believe in and isnt that what madonna wants? misconstrued or not? NEXT insta post!

You know what? read my post again and then read your post again, we are on the same track here with our opinions ,fucking idiot.

well idiot, lol....i thought ur whole equating aparthied reverse racism to actual racism was uneducated ignorance, all in the name of u saying whatever u wanted in order to offend others, other than that yah go hard, at least Madonna didnt want to offend and stated so afterward....start ur own thread on the subject - just dont go on n on with ur meltdown in here forevah BECAUSE this is the M instagram thread.

well idiot, lol....i thought ur whole equating aparthied reverse racism to actual racism was uneducated ignorance, all in the name of u saying whatever u wanted in order to offend others, other than that yah go hard, at least Madonna didnt want to offend and stated so afterward....start ur own thread on the subject - just dont go on n on with ur meltdown in here forevah BECAUSE this is the M instagram thread.

Seriously, The message was positive, not trying to offend anyone, was just stating what i feel about the term cultural appropriation, it seems to me that the USE of the term is used to separate people.

"Cultural appropriation" should be banished as a concept. Our entire socio-cultural existence is based upon cultural appropriation, and so to single out Madonna is just another pedestrian attack on her that I am quite certain goes right over her head.

no i cant because theres opinions and then theres that crap, LMAO. but this is neither the time or place for that shit talk. get ur own talk show.

IKR

LOL

Very poignant.

Poing! Nant!

POING!

POING!!

This is the place for this I gather.

I'm really confused :( Iv gotten differing diagnoses & prescriptions since I was 15 for my stomach problems. ie; Heartburn, IBS, gastric reflux? I have constipation, pretty sure it's from the meds I take. My bowels dont move unless I take a laxative. I put myself on a bland diet avoiding spicy foods citrus fruits sugar caffeine alcohol not eating anything heavy after 7pm. I take Omeprazole, it works. Had an endoscopy recently, found a small errosion on esophagus (Barretts Syndrome) And once in a blue moon after a meal I start to burp a terrible smell like rotten eggs. Followed by nausea & vomiting then diarrhea. Does anyone burp a rotten egg smell or Sulfur..& what causes it?

"Cultural appropriation" should be banished as a concept. Our entire socio-cultural existence is based upon cultural appropriation, and so to single out Madonna is just another pedestrian attack on her that I am quite certain goes right over her head.

Exactly, thats what i was trying to convey, but obviously "someone" didn't get that.

Had to share that. wonderfully said

I'm really confused :( Iv gotten differing diagnoses & prescriptions since I was 15 for my stomach problems. ie; Heartburn, IBS, gastric reflux? I have constipation, pretty sure it's from the meds I take. My bowels dont move unless I take a laxative. I put myself on a bland diet avoiding spicy foods citrus fruits sugar caffeine alcohol not eating anything heavy after 7pm. I take Omeprazole, it works. Had an endoscopy recently, found a small errosion on esophagus (Barretts Syndrome) And once in a blue moon after a meal I start to burp a terrible smell like rotten eggs. Followed by nausea & vomiting then diarrhea. Does anyone burp a rotten egg smell or Sulfur..& what causes it?

i'm confused now