Madonna Instagram thread continued: the queen continues to defy social media rules

Apples388

Most of the negative press I see getting posted are from crappy blogs and free newspapers handed outside gay glory holes! So please, we really don't need to see these threads flooded with every damn lame Madonna negative article that shows up in Google news searches, thanks! :bad:

Most of the negative press I see getting posted are from crappy blogs and free newspapers handed outside gay glory holes! So please, we really don't need to see these threads flooded with every damn lame Madonna negative article that shows up in Google news searches, thanks! :bad:

Hey, don't disrespect glory holes by aligning them with this shit. :)

^^ I hope your not talking about my posts, there are no copy n pasted shit articles there, they are my responses to all the shit articles.

1779745_652607428181611_2472579648751693

don't worry...not the responses. I love how most here rip these asshole "journalists" a new one. It's the blatant copy and pasting of all the negative articles themselves right here that is tiring. Those folks should just post a link instead. I don't mind discussing the issue. Everyone has had great responses so far.

Oh Jesus Henry Christ.

Articles are good. I respect every one of them. I know who I am and how I feel about my queen. These articles won't sway me to dislike her. But, they do, however, keep my mind open about how I feel about Madonna. Everyone has their opinion...the key is to keep an open mind.

Always!

don't worry...not the responses. I love how most here rip these asshole "journalists" a new one. It's the blatant copy and pasting of all the negative articles themselves right here that is tiring. Those folks should just post a link instead. I don't mind discussing the issue. Everyone has had great responses so far.

Ok good, The the pigtails stay.. :asian: Unless you want me to fuck up Windy Willhog.

Edited by jaguadar1720

This is my response to the "Cultural Appropriation" Police....Yielding The term Cultural Appropriation is in fact racist it self. It's just another form of putting people at the back of the bus, so to speak. Separating one human from another. Segregation, Separation, Apartheid.... Haven't we fought long enough for freedom? We are only prisoners if we allow it. "Cultural Appropriation" should be a celebration of appreciation. Without the melting pot of cultures this world would be very different. Deprived.Dark...We are all one race...Human..Lets act like it. Be a Rebel Heart, Not a Racist Heart....Proud Member of The Rebel Heart Movement.

wtf, lol. People need to accept that there are people out there that are offended....thank god someone is about things in todays world...we all know madonna's intentions so i'm fine with what she posts, sometimes cringe worthy lol, but i dont shit on other people for having an opinion on serious matters...At least she has em talking about these issues instead of fucking Kim Kardashisnajsskdt. At least she cares enough to stick her neck out...and at least there are people in this world that will stand up for what they believe in and isnt that what madonna wants? misconstrued or not? NEXT insta post!

She hasn't posted anything on IG today yet, which means she must be quite busy with something. She better be rehearsing for the video.

Finally. Bitch needs to get to #werk.

We're waiting.

She hasn't posted anything on IG today yet, which means she must be quite busy with something. She better be rehearsing for the video.

Yesss!

ggw-3-v1.gif

wtf, lol. People need to accept that there are people out there that are offended....thank god someone is about things in todays world...we all know madonna's intentions so i'm fine with what she posts, sometimes cringe worthy lol, but i dont shit on other people for having an opinion on serious matters...At least she has em talking about these issues instead of fucking Kim Kardashisnajsskdt. At least she cares enough to stick her neck out...and at least there are people in this world that will stand up for what they believe in and isnt that what madonna wants? misconstrued or not? NEXT insta post!

jon-stewart-huh.gif

Jaguadar was standing for what he/she believes. Maybe you need to accept that he/she was offended by the "culture appropriation" mob. And maybe you should't s**t on him/her for having an opinion on a serious matter because it comes off hypocritical if you do. Jaquadar was expressing himself/herself. Accepting that people are offended does not equal to remaining silent if you do not agree with their opinion. He/She was not telling them to stop expressing themselves, he was telling them that he/she thinks their logic is wrong. Can you accept that?