Madonna Instagram thread continued: the queen continues to defy social media rules

Apples388

One thing I don't understand is when people who said Madonna should stop trying so hard to be ' The Cool Mom' especially when they themselves have no children .

I mean I can't presume how difficult it is to raise ONE child let alone 4 children so why are these child-less people judging Madonna on how she raises her children is beyond me .

And in a few months, when the Queen is on top and getting rave reviews, these same publications will do stories about her amazing career and totally kiss her ass. It ebbs and flows.

This!! 30 plus years of negative and praise articles. NEXT!

The current situation around cultural appropriation seems quite normal to me, being (mainly) brought by its new context that is the internet in addition to what has been already started while ago and that is now in full development; which were the (social) movements against discrimination and fights for human rights, for tolerance....In this new context some things may suddenly look quite paradoxal...one doesn't know anymore if it is good to try things from other (ethnic) culture or if it is just inappropriate-it can offend if just ignored, or it offends when welcoming it by appropriation...and the answer starts, as it always did, with, "it depends"...but currently it depends by a lot more then ever before...e.g. by (potentially) everybody who has internet access with their personal unique mix of character, interests, education, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, political view, age...seated behind their (secure) computer screen...so, this is why it is normal for me, and it would need time, as always to settle all of these, and madonna is doing now what she always did, steering around things...boosting them for their (better) evolutions...and for her, as a result, perhaps (among the reasons) why she has managed to keep attached...to stay relevant...throughout so many contexts.

What if there was social media when 'Like A Prayer' or SEX were released? Those were much bigger scandals than Instagram/Twitter/Facebook posts.

Really... Madonna just can't keep doing it, I mean, apologizing when she did NOTHING wrong. I'm, however, glad she did NOT remove that fan art she shared.

The problem with social media and comment sections is everything is amplified by 100. Any lunatic can type any shit they want. No restrictions!

I WISH TO GOD Madonna would just IGNORE them, let them spew all the venom and hatred they want, and just do her thing!

Maybe she should bring back that scarlet bed on her next tour. Seriously! Every single thing becomes a scandal on the Internet. It's like that for most major artists.

Rock acts too! Seen the hate Courtney Love & Marilyn Manson get in online comments?

I noticed that she follows most of her exes except for Brahim

She follows Jesus Luz (which I love lol) Timor and even Sean

I can't believe she follows Miley Cyrus ewwwwwwwwwww

She has a lot more exes than that 😄

Timor I don't think is an ex, probably was/is just a friend

She has a lot more exes than that

Timor I don't think is an ex, probably was/is just a friend

She doesn't have so many exes (with Instagram accounts lol)

I think Madonna likes to talk the talk rather than walk the walk when it comes to sex

She likes to show off but I don't think she's had many lovers

I think Madonna likes to talk the talk rather than walk the walk when it comes to sex

Hmmm, I don't know...maybe you're right

wendy basically asks her audience if they agree or not FIRST...then if they dont agree u can see her shock and then she just goes with whatever they decide, lol...all her opinions are based on how her dumb ass audience reacts....she used to bash madonna, now she wants her for her show....as if none of them aint gonna buy M's new album - they all knew about it though, didnt they.

10931445_10153025047214402_6511291295503

"These are very scary times we are living in. Ignorance breeds Intolerance and fear. We can only fight darkness with light! We are all Charlie! #revolutionoflove#rebelhearts"

10924798_10153025091119402_5561820526879

"We must respect AlL religions! But we must also RESPECT human life!! Killing in the name of G*D is man's idea not G*D's!!!!#livingforlove #rebelheart"

"Journalists have led thousands tweeting the hashtag "Je Suis Charlie" in messages of solidarity with victims of the attack at the Paris office of French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo.

"Je Suis Charlie" translates as "I am Charlie".

Twelve people were killed when gunmen attacked the building before fleeing in a black Citroën hatchback. They then shot dead two police officers.

Four of France’s best-known satirical cartoonists, including the magazine's editor, are among those killed in the attack. Ten journalists died in total and twelve others were injured, some seriously.

The magazine’s editor and chief cartoonist, Stéphane Charbonnier, known as "Charb" had previously defended a controversial series of cartoons published in the magazine depicting the Prophet Mohammed in 2012." - The Independent

You should read one of her (unauthorized) biographies

tumblr_nhtoaomvdY1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Oh lord people are saying she's using the Parisian charlie shootings to promote her album on instagram cause she tagged rebelheart... :chuckle:

Knew that was coming.

So nothing sends people to iTunes like MLK, Mandela and now, terrorism. Gotcha, social media retards.

Knew that was coming.

So nothing sends people to iTunes like MLK, Mandela and now, terrorism. Gotcha, social media retards.

It's on tumblr and ONTD right now...let's see if main media outlets pick up on this.

It's on tumblr and ONTD right now...let's see if main media outlets pick up on this.

I am sure they will. Some people hate Madonna more than terrorists, it seems.

Lazy-minded people will never change.