Jezebel trying to make some quick cash off Madonna

vocalism

OMFG. What is wrong with people?!?!?!?! Why did no one say anything when she reposted the Jesus pic? Or Marilyn? Or Homer fucking Simpson? She re-posts Mandela and it's fucking racist and everyone loses their mind?! Especially when it's a fucking compliment. Seriously these people need to go kill themselves.

^ Racism claims?

Embarrassing.

I know. Amazed that people are still going on about it and being so incredibly stupid. It is really PC gone mad when white people are told they have no proper right to admire Nelson Mandela or Martin Luther King. They are both people that I admire greatly and find inspirational. It would be the same as asking men not to respect Malala because she is fighting for the rights of girls to be educated or telling straight people that they should not admire gay rights activists. These Cultural warriors are doing a lot of damage and are just too precious for words.

Everyone loves to be outraged these days and with social media, anyone with a hair across their ass for no good damn reason can obviously make their faux outrage heard.

There's a Republican in the States, Steve Scalise, who is going to be the Majority Whip in the House of Representatives come next week. Came out he spoke to an racist, Klan-affiliated organization about 12 years ago. Straight up former klansman, David Duke, is a big shot with this org.

I bet not one of these fucks going after M. tweeted one fucking thing about this guy. Not one fucking thing. No, Madonna is the real racist, despite her mixed heritage daughter, two adopted African kids, etc. She is the real racist.

Ugh, I could go on, but some people are just stupid fucking assholes. This has nothing to do with racism, only their seething hatred of Madonna.

Fuck them.

Guest Rachelle of London

This is just the case of c list media outlets creating a fuss and internet trolls jumping on the bandwagon. Ask a normal person on the street if Madonna is a racist and they will tell you no.

This is just the case of c list media outlets creating a fuss and internet trolls jumping on the bandwagon. Ask a normal person on the street if Madonna is a racist and they will tell you no.

AMEN!

no one in my life would even be aware of this "controversy" because they don't google Madonna multiple times daily lmao.

I know. Amazed that people are still going on about it and being so incredibly stupid. It is really PC gone mad when white people are told they have no proper right to admire Nelson Mandela or Martin Luther King. They are both people that I admire greatly and find inspirational. It would be the same as asking men not to respect Malala because she is fighting for the rights of girls to be educated or telling straight people that they should not admire gay rights activists. These Cultural warriors are doing a lot of damage and are just too precious for words.

Well, the issue wasn't that she was admiring them, but that she posted images of them in "bondage." I see the "issue," but only if you take it COMPLETELY out of context, which is what's being done in the name of ginning up traffic for these sites.

I think the sheep trolls jumping on board is true, however, this is not a random attack. This is a planned, organized attack against Madonna. The "Cultural Appropriation" idea is at many news sites all at once. Someone has sat down, thought this out and was communicating with the various outlets. This is PURE EVIL at work here.

They are all over her on lipstickalley. Stupid cows.

She has one defender there putting up a valiant effort. The ones making it about Janet Jackson are the funnest. Madonna being accused of racism is that moment Miss Al Mana's fans wait for to come out of hibernation and rail about their sense of cosmic pop injustice :chuckle:

Guest Rachelle of London

I think the sheep trolls jumping on board is true, however, this is not a random attack. This is a planned, organized attack against Madonna. The "Cultural Appropriation" idea is at many news sites all at once. Someone has sat down, thought this out and was communicating with the various outlets. This is PURE EVIL at work here.

Or maybe it's just media outlets repeating the same news story like they usually do.

Totally blown out of proportion, urgh!

But I think Madonna needs someone to screen her social media posts, prior. As stans, we know her humour and noble intent really well but sadly social media is a different playing field altogether.

She probably thinks it's an intimate medium to share stuff with her fans, but unfortunately it isn't.

And personally, I do find some of her posts cringe-worthy like the use of n-word and the cool mum persona to Rocco.

Guest Rachelle of London

She has one defender there putting up a valiant effort. The ones making it about Janet Jackson are the funnest. Madonna being accused of racism is that moment Miss Al Mana's fans wait for to come out of hibernation and rail about their sense of cosmic pop injustice :chuckle:

:dead:

They wait all year to have something to say about Madonna.

Or maybe it's just media outlets repeating the same news story like they usually do.

Even so, the "Cultural Appropriation" angle was not just some random attack pulled out of their ass. That was designed by evil. We will be seeing more of this.

But I think Madonna needs someone to screen her social media posts, prior. As stans, we know her humour and noble intent really well but sadly social media is a different playing field altogether.

She probably thinks it's an intimate medium to share stuff with her fans, but unfortunately it isn't.

No!

Madonna talks freely to her fans, she shouldn't stop because some morons try to destroy her for everything she says. Fuck them. We love her because she speaks freely, I hope she will never stop.

Well, the issue wasn't that she was admiring them, but that she posted images of them in "bondage." I see the "issue," but only if you take it COMPLETELY out of context, which is what's being done in the name of ginning up traffic for these sites.

Apparently people are also mad because "she is using their images to promote her flop album".

Over the years, I got use to religious fanatics and the far right trying to attack M even though she was never a victim. Now we have to get use to the political left trying to demonize her. Only M would get attacked viciously from both sides of the political spectrum. :chuckle:

I love her!

Over the years, I got use to religious fanatics and the far right trying to attack M even though she was never a victim. Now we have to get use to the political left trying to demonize her. Only M would get attacked viciously from both sides of the political spectrum. :chuckle:

I love her!

And people say that she's no longer relevant - I mean, she farts and the world is in uproar. Doesn't happen to anyone else like it does to her. What was it that Oscar Wilde said - 'there's only one thing worse than being talked about...' - or summat like that...

Don't you just love Janet stans? They always bring up Madonna, and it's always how Janet should have Madonna's career, that she is more classy and that Janet should get the praise that Madonna gets, that Janet had just as much if not more cultural impact.

And I'm like

cc74036eb226429e9076d58eed92a80b.gif

Don't you just love Janet stans? They always bring up Madonna, and it's always how Janet should have Madonna's career, that she is more classy and that Janet should get the praise that Madonna gets, that Janet had just as much if not more cultural impact.

And I'm like

cc74036eb226429e9076d58eed92a80b.gif

Real Classy

Even so, the "Cultural Appropriation" angle was not just some random attack pulled out of their ass. That was designed by evil. We will be seeing more of this.

haters.gif