Madonna has no bad albums

Shane

Ugh, I hate metal, the one type of music I would never listen to willingly.

I posted in another thread how I didn't like her rock music recorded under Camille's management. Until. . . I discovered the Pre Madonna CD (released by Steve Bray). I really like Laugh to Keep from Crying and Take Me.

I think she could rock. It's got a beat, like dance music does.

• 2 months later...

I think Madonna is amazing and have been a fan since the beginning. For me, her first disappointing album was Bedtime Stories. I still to this day can only get into like 5 songs. And those songs are all good, not great. It seems like the first time Madonna started following trends instead of setting them like she did with Erotica or later with Ray of Light. Despite this, I would not say that Bedtime Stories is bad.

For me, the only bad Madonna albums are Hard Candy and American Life. I loathe them both and listen to literally two songs off of each album. I do have to take a pass on MDNA, as I just never got into it at the time it came out. It might be good, it might suck, I don't know yet. I will listen to it a lot more once my Rebel Heart mood starts to fade...

Guest Hunterlas

Madonna has never (EVER) put out a bad album. Her weakest effort -whatever you think that might be- is still ten times better than the trash that was playing at the radio by the time they were released.

I do not think every Madonna album is "flawless" but I swear to you, I couldn't live without any of them. The bitch trully gets what great music is.

And for those who dont get the BRILLIANCE captured in Im Breathless, American Life or the soundtrack of Evita. Im sorry....for you.

Madonna has never (EVER) put out a bad album. Her weakest effort -whatever you think that might be- is still ten times better than the trash that was playing at the radio by the time they were released.

I do not think every Madonna album is "flawless" but I swear to you, I couldn't live without any of them. The bitch trully gets what great music is.

And for those who dont get the BRILLIANCE captured in Breathless, American Life or the soundtrack of Evita. Im sorry....for you.

Agreed. There are some that I don't like as much as certain others, but NONE of them I could ever consider to be "bad."