Madonna has no bad albums

Shane

Every time a new album is about to drop, I become obsessed with playing the back catalog. And I think it's a fair statement that Madonna has zero bad albums. Some are better than others, some may work better as a whole and some on shuffle. We all have different preferences as to how we'd rank the 12 studio albums (or 13 depending on your belief), but EACH one has stellar tracks. Madonna, unlike others, has made no bad albums. Would you agree?

Totally agree! You can like some more than others, you can even hate one or two, but there's no denial that all of them are good!

Agreed! My thoughts exactly. I was called fanatic and intolerant on twitter because someone a ''fan'' said LAV was trash and I said it was not a constructed argument and denial of its music quality.

Agreed. for me Hard Candy & MDNA are really good albums.

Agree still always play both! Many great tracks even with noticeable flaws.

Don't personally enjoy too much LAV, TB or IB, but I don't think they are bad albums at all.

Why has no one mentioned how glorious and underrated American Life is?

74pFU.gif

i feel like American Life was ahead of its time and didn't receive the full appreciation that it deserved. it's such an amazing album!

MNDA was not my cup of tea at all. I haven't revisited any of the tracks. It's bad in my book.

Why has no one mentioned how glorious and underrated American Life is?

74pFU.gif

:newspaper:

We all know its special, blah blah blah.