New Years Eve Madonna Moments

CJM

Tell us your epic takes.

As soon as my 2015 new year kiss was over we rang in the new year with "Bitch I'm Madonna"

Now I'm laying in bed next to my best friend having quite a Madonna moment and getting emotional to Ray of Light and Music albums

*violins*

Into your eyes

*strings*

My

Face

Remains

*VIOLINS*

I Deserveeeeeee iiiiiiiit

PUT YOUR HAND ON MY SKIIIIIIIIIN

Kiss me I'm dying

She's got herself a little piece of heaven

Waiting for the time wheeeeeen

Earth shall be as

OOOOO-oooo-oooooooone

AND I FEEEEEEL!!!!!!

And I'll be god dammed I just listened to drowned world for the 3rd time and now that I'm intoxicated as FUCK I have identified with thug song in an entire new way. I feel like I've just heard theseyeics for the first time.

THIS IS WHY MADONNA IS THE QUEEN. Who else can make you reevaluate lyrics to a song like 200 times in?! NO ONE. ARGUMENT OVER. FUCK OFF.

I am having various friends stop by throughout the afternoon/evening for sparkling cider and chocolates. Each person is being treated to one song, either DP, Ghosttown, or LFL.

Hahahaha yessssss!!!!

Fuck I'm so hungover. My snapchat story is me dancing and singing in bed to Ray of Light songs and all my lyrics are so wrong it's fucked 😂

We have had Madonna playing constantly on a phone between our heads for about the last 8 hours 😂 omg Hahahaha

I got 31/2 hours to go...but I is already drunk. I, for one, am glad to see the back of 2014. Too many deaths in my life this year.

Bring on 2015. Yaaaaaaa hoooooo!

My Madonna new year song this year is Ghosttown.

I was at a friends party hijacking the music. We got Like a Prayer three times, Express Yourself, Like a Virgin, Material Girl, Holiday, La Isla Bonita, Ray Of Light, Beautiful Stranger, Music, 4 Minutes and I even sneaked Living for Love in. Everyone danced and sang along to ALL of them it was such a great thing to see.

If only I could have got BIM on, I'd have been following after you Chelle.