Madonna with Ellen

Shane

I think Ellen's warm personality and unique sense of humor bring out a relaxed and candid side of Madonna. I love when she appears on Ellen's show. I hope there is an Ellen interview for the RH era!

What are some of your favorite Madonna/Ellen moments?

Guest Rachelle of London

I always find Madonna the opposite of relaxed with Ellen.

My fave moment will prob be when they did that throwing game to try and dunk Rocco

I always find Madonna the opposite of relaxed with Ellen.

My fave moment will prob be when they did that throwing game to try and dunk Rocco

Interesting! I agree about the game.

Guest Rachelle of London

Not 2 piss on this thread or anything but I'm so over Ellen & her schtick.

I want an hour of WENDY WILLIAMS with M. :D

Acko could you imagine Ms face when Wendy says "How you dawwin"

And Madonna on shoe cam. :lmao:

Guest Rocco Papa

I love Ellen and definitely want another hour-long show w/Madonna. I would also love for Madonna to appear on "The View." It would be so great to see her with Rosie again!

I'd love another Molly Meldrum interview, although sadly I think he's a little incapable these days with his health.

Who else interviews her where she climbs up on chairs, goes to spit chewy at him, burps, and just generally acts silly all time until he tells her off, lol.

I remember when she was doing press for Evita & it was Molly's turn to ask questions & her eyes lit up when she saw him.

She's says "hi Molly" & he says "hi lovey".

I just love them together.

Ellen is fun though, joyous....

I'd love another Molly Meldrum interview, although sadly I think he's a little incapable these days with his health.

Who else interviews her where she climbs up on chairs, goes to spit chewy at him, burps, and just generally acts silly all time until he tells her off, lol.

I remember when she was doing press for Evita & it was Molly's turn to ask questions & her eyes lit up when she saw him.

She's says "hi Molly" & he says "hi lovey".

I just love them together.

Ellen is fun though, joyous....

Yes Yes Yes. Agree totally. Madonna and Molly were always gold together. They both admit to adoring each other as well. Madonna has been in contact with him and enquires about him all the time since his accident as well. He said that in an interview I read with him.

I am being greedy but want to see Madonna interviewed again this era by Molly, Ellen, David Letterman, Rosie, Oprah, Jimmy Fallan and Graham Norton. I love her interviews so much. Shame Michael Parkinson retired as she was gold with him too. I would enjoy a Wendy interview as well.

Yes definitely Molly because he'll ask about the music as well as some banal stuff - but Madonna will give him better answers than other interviewers because of their history and respect for each other.

Ellen is the worst. She's that annoying kid at school who tried too hard to be liked. I want people with personalty to interview M.

The View is a big possibility now that Rosie is back on. I'm sure the producers are bugging Rosie to get her on for the album promotion.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes definitely Molly because he'll ask about the music as well as some banal stuff - but Madonna will give him better answers than other interviewers because of their history and respect for each other.

Ellen is the worst. She's that annoying kid at school who tried too hard to be liked. I want people with personalty to interview M.

The View is a big possibility now that Rosie is back on. I'm sure the producers are bugging Rosie to get her on for the album promotion.

Careful. I said that about Ellen in a previous thread and it caused mass hysteria :lmao:

Yes Yes Yes. Agree totally. Madonna and Molly were always gold together. They both admit to adoring each other as well. Madonna has been in contact with him and enquires about him all the time since his accident as well. He said that in an interview I read with him.

I am being greedy but want to see Madonna interviewed again this era by Molly, Ellen, David Letterman, Rosie, Oprah, Jimmy Fallan and Graham Norton. I love her interviews so much. Shame Michael Parkinson retired as she was gold with him too. I would enjoy a Wendy interview as well.

Not many fans liked it, but I thought the interview / chat with Ruby Wax was hilarious, you got to see the cunty side as well as the hilarious side of Madonna all in one :) another interview with her would be cool.

All those shows they are gonna ask the same question:

- How do you balance being a mother of 4 and the world biggest popstar?

Yawn... yes those questions are old hat, but will no doubt be brought up again, along with how she keeps fit and her spirituality/kabbalah.

I would love, one day, a 2-hour sit down with Madonna to talk about her career, delving into each era individually, discussing the highs and the lows... nothing about her relationships, kids, work outs, diet, just about her music, song writing, music videos, tours and success (or lack of it).

I can dream... this is why she needs to write her autobiography when she's 60, get it all out there!

Right? I hate the unfunny, simpering spineless twat.. such a fake. I'd much rather a loud obnoxious bulldyke like Rosie. She better never host the Oscars again.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I can dream... this is why she needs to write her autobiography when she's 60, get it all out there!

can you imagine the sales... :scared::cries: