New Album Thread - without Demos

^ Queen. I really need to get my hands on that issue.

I can't create a new thread for this but oh well:

tumblr_niojjxRUhU1rvxt26o1_540.jpg

Madonna's being interviewed by NRJ France on January 30th.

At last, the queen is back in France :inlove:

I hope they will play Living for Love many times on the radio after that, because usually they kiss her ass when she does promo with them (for instance she recorded a video for the Superbowl and NRJ offered tickets to see the show) but after that they never played her songs lol.

Universal Music Japan has now confirmed what most of us must have expected all along:

The Japanese edition of Rebel Heart will feature 20 tracks, one of which will be an exclusive, as-yet-undisclosed bonus track.

I'm happy that the standard edition only has 14 tracks. I'm here for a cohesive body of work with the strongest tracks that I (and other critics) can officially judge on.

Living For Love

Devil Pray

Unapologetic Bitch

Illuminati

Bitch I'm Madonna

Hold Tight

Best Night

Iconic

HeartBreakCity

Ghosttown

Inside Out

Wash All Over Me

Messiah

Rebel Heart

This would be fucking epic.

So it's confirmed now that the single will have 2 tracks...

The album version of LFL and maybe an extended version with MNEK (probably the version that will be performed at the Grammys)? :vogue:

I don't know if this has already been discussed, but has anyone else (in the UK at least) noticed that the price of the iTunes pre-order has suddenly gone up from £10.99 to £12.99, even for people who pre-ordered at the original price? It seems like prices for everything on iTunes have recently gone up all of a sudden, and most deluxe editions are now £12.99 or £13.99, which seems pretty crazy since you can probably get a physical copy for less than that.

OMG! SO WE ARE HAVING 26 SONGS ?

Most likely 25 songs...

I think any other bonus tracks will be remixes and alternate versions.

I'm happy that the standard edition only has 14 tracks. I'm here for a cohesive body of work with the strongest tracks that I (and other critics) can officially judge on.

Living For Love

Devil Pray

Unapologetic Bitch

Illuminati

Bitch I'm Madonna

Hold Tight

Best Night

Iconic

HeartBreakCity

Ghosttown

Inside Out

Wash All Over Me

Messiah

Rebel Heart

This. I agree with you. :thumbsup:

I'm elated about the 19 tracks, and i find a 14 track version as murder. Even though the 2 disc album idea has been scrapped, we are still getting 2 discs albums worth of songs that ARE album material. It's a shame that some won't get the full Rebel Heart experience by buying/listening to the 14 version.

Living For Love

Devil Pray

Unapologetic Bitch

Illuminati

Bitch I'm Madonna

Hold Tight

Best Night

Iconic

HeartBreakCity

Ghosttown

Inside Out

Wash All Over Me

Messiah

Rebel Heart

I'm elated about the 19 tracks, and i find a 14 track version as murder. Even though the 2 disc album idea has been scrapped, we are still getting 2 discs albums worth of songs that ARE album material. It's a shame that some won't get the full Rebel Heart experience by buying/listening to the 14 version.

The 14-track version is NOT the standard edition. It's the edited/clean version without all the explicit tracks. MDNA had an edited standard version as well which was sold at Walmart, for example. The standard edition is the 19-track version of the album. The deluxe edition is the 25-track edition. France gets an exclusive bonus track added to their standard edition.

So we have:

Standard Edition: 19 tracks (explicit) / 14 tracks (clean)

Deluxe Edition: 25 tracks (explicit)

FNAC Exclusive Edition: 20 tracks (explicit)

^Last weekend we got track list, I hope this weekend we get official word on the deluxe. Then with Mojo, video, Grammys, and the first reviews, I MIGHT make it to March 10 without losing my mind :laugh:

Oh yes, i still don't know about that Fnac extra track. I expect one Living For Love remix, but maybe is another song? To be fair, Madonna has like 10 more songs to put here and there this time! :lol::lol:

In fact, she could release one edition in each country, with one extra song (what a nightmare for collectors!)

^ Well, there are chains that still don't sell albums with parental advisories. And as a mother, I'm sure Madonna wouldn't play some of the more explicit songs for her children, so why wouldn't she put out a clean version for her younger fans? I doubt she has many under 13 anymore, but no one's forcing you to buy it. It's for the people who want it. I don't see the big deal.

^ Well, there are chains that still don't sell albums with parental advisories. And as a mother, I'm sure Madonna wouldn't play some of the more explicit songs for her children, so why wouldn't she put out a clean version for her younger fans? I doubt she has many under 13 anymore, but no one's forcing you to buy it. It's for the people who want it. I don't see the big deal.

Who will want a edited Madonna anyway? They should buy Toilet Shit album then.

well, it's also that some of her fans are parents themselves. my sister, a super fan, who has a 6 year old (who also is a Madonna freak) wouldn't want tracks with bitch, fuck and shit blaring through her stereo system. She still can't listen to "Gang Bang", "I Don't Give A" and "I Fucked Up", which in my opinion are of the best tracks on MDNA.

Edited by mtsanis