New Album Thread - without Demos

Madonna posted another picture of her with Michael Jackson using the hashtag #Iconic, she's done that at least 10 times the past months! Is Iconic a duet with Jackson, or does it use a sample of one of his songs??

:ohmy:

Madonna posted another picture of her with Michael Jackson using the hashtag #Iconic, she's done that at least 10 times the past months! Is Iconic a duet with Jackson, or does it use a sample of one of his songs??

I thought someone said that one of the other demos Heartbreak City has a sample of one of Michael Jackson's songs. I think it was I don't care about Us. I'm not the hugest Michael fan so I can't tell for sure if that is true. Should we take from that tweet Iconic the song is on the album?

maybe Iconic was written for him?

Not sure. I only listened to it once. I don't remember too much about it. It didn't stand out as one of the better songs to me.

one this for sure, the long instrumental breakdown in the middle of the Iconic demo is meant for a guest appearance, rent-a-rapper of whoever

So, will Nas or Chance be on any of the songs? She shared a photo with Nas, and Chance was on several (and he shared a photo of a gift Madonna gave him), so what do you guys think?

Do you guys think there will be a couple of ballads like there were on MDNA? We have Ghosttown which is epic, but also has me praying for a couple more. I worship Balladonna.

Do you guys think there will be a couple of ballads like there were on MDNA? We have Ghosttown which is epic, but also has me praying for a couple more. I worship Balladonna.

I predict there will be more ballads than MDNA. Joan of Arc, a ballad has already been confirmed. I bet she will put Messiah on there since she mentioned it a lot on her instagram. And I predict one acoustic save the world type of song like either Revolution or God is Love. She has to have more ballads for the heart theme. Plus it has 19 songs so that leaves more room for ballads. I predict around 4 or 5 ballads.

I predict there will be more ballads than MDNA. Joan of Arc, a ballad has already been confirmed. I bet she will put Messiah on there since she mentioned it a lot on her instagram. And I predict one acoustic save the world type of song like either Revolution or God is Love. She has to have more ballads for the heart theme. Plus it has 19 songs so that leaves more room for ballads. I predict around 4 or 5 ballads.

I will be in heaven. HEAVEN.

People, remember that this thread is only official songs. NOT DEMOS.

Sorry we got off topic. I will try to behave better!

Who else is REALLY excited for what's coming next??

The video for Living for Love will probably be shot next week, there's only 1 month before the official release (and post production takes 1 month)... It's coming! :madonna2:

Guess who will be the director? And where will it be shot?

The video for Living for Love will probably be shot next week, there's only 1 month before the official release (and post production takes 1 month)... It's coming! :madonna2:

Guess who will be the director? And where will it be shot?

My guess is she's filming the video towards the end of this week. After she comes back from vacation, I'm assuming things will start rolling in a few days later. I think she'll tease the video on Instagram!!! And we'll be getting remixes in the next two weeks IMO...!!!

My guess is she's filming the video towards the end of this week. After she comes back from vacation, I'm assuming things will start rolling in a few days later. I think she'll tease the video on Instagram!!! And we'll be getting remixes in the next two weeks IMO...!!!

Yes, I like that!

I just read that GMAYL was premiered on American Idol, they will have something like that this time too! And a radio deal with Clear Channel stations (last time they aimed to reach 150 million people)...

The queen will really slay! :madonna2:

Me!! I can't wait for everything to begin!!

I think this would make a great cover, but I think the real one is potentially more iconic and interesting/different.

I agree, I do fantasize about this for a standard and the more iconic wires for a deluxe. Or maybe it should be the other way around.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Yes, I like that!

I just read that GMAYL was premiered on American Idol, they will have something like that this time too! And a radio deal with Clear Channel stations (last time they aimed to reach 150 million people)...

The queen will really slay! :madonna2:

If they do have a deal this time too, it'll be different in that LFL will have already started to build naturally since december. Maybe it will have better longevity this way as more people will already be familiar with the song.

"Madonna was Djing in Gstaad, Switzerland, according to Italian newspaper Il Fatto Quotidiano.

No news regarding her Dj set, only details on her look. Apparently, Madonna was bling-bling stunned punk dressed, and she was wearing a pheasant feather hat.

The paper reports that Lola was wild dancing."

http://drownedmadonna.com/madonna-djing-gstaad/20150102

LOL Bling-bling stunned punk dressed

What does bling bling stunned punk dressed mean? Something was lost there in translation! With her shorter hair, how about a 20's flapper look. That was when women started fighting for freedom.

So looking forward for the look of this era. If there's any... :lol: hope so!

Of course there will be, there always is! I think we'll see in the next few weeks before the grammys. Tho I honestly have no idea what could top the MDNA look. She simply looked PERFECT. Hair, makeup, face, EVERYTHING was on point, better than her previous eras...

Of course there will be, there always is! I think we'll see in the next few weeks before the grammys. Tho I honestly have no idea what could top the MDNA look. She simply looked PERFECT. Hair, makeup, face, EVERYTHING was on point, better than her previous eras...

Yes, she looked amazing. I hope she goes like the Interview photoshoot. :wow: