New Album Thread - without Demos

Rebel Heart Album Release & Grammys Performance

MADONNA'S REBEL HEART ALBUM OUT MARCH 10TH ON INTERSCOPE

Madonna To Perform Live on the 57th Annual Grammy Awards on February 8

"Living For Love" Single Goes to Radio Feb. 12th

Madonna's 13th studio album Rebel Heart will be released March 10th on Interscope Records. Six of the album's songs were released over the holiday following a leak of unfinished cuts from the Material Girl's highly anticipated collection of new songs. Upon their release, several of those songs debuted at No. 1 on iTunes in 49 countries. Two additional songs will be available with a pre order of the album on iTunes on February 9th. Fans that preordered Rebel Heart in December will have the two additional songs automatically delivered to them. To pre-order Rebel Heart visit iTunes.com/Madonna.

"Rebel Heart explores two very distinct sides of my personality, the rebellious renegade side of me and the romantic side of me" commented Madonna recently in Billboard. The new album features collaborations with Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Nas, Chance the Rapper and Mike Tyson and was recorded in NY, LA and London. Producers include Madonna, Diplo, Kanye West, Billboard, Avicii, DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds, Ryan Tedder, Toby Gad, and Ariel Rechtshald.

Madonna who has received 8 Grammy Awards will perform on the 57th Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 8th.

The six released cuts of "Rebel Heart" have already received critical acclaim:

"They won't experience Madonna the celebrity or Madonna the fashion statement but the Madonna who has kept us listening for decades: Madonna the musician," - Jon Pareles NY Times

"It's great to see the music icon back on top where she belongs. Everything out so far is genius." - The Sun, UK

"The best tracks fit perfectly into her history of impeccably-produced pop." - Jim Farber, NY Daily News

Four remixes of the single "Living for Love" were serviced last week to to DJs and clubs and are currently available on Madonna's Youtube channel.

The four new mixes include:

Offer Nissim Living for Drama Remix 7:15

Dirty Pop Remix 4:58

THRILL Remix 5:11

Mike Rizzo's Funk Generation Club 7:03

Source: Madonna.com

from madonna.com

January 21, 2015

Madonna's 13th studio album Rebel Heart will be released March 10th on Interscope Records. Six of the album's songs were released over the holiday following a leak of unfinished cuts from the Material Girl's highly anticipated collection of new songs. Upon their release, several of those songs debuted at No. 1 on iTunes in 49 countries. Two additional songs will be available with a pre order of the album on iTunes on February 9th. Fans that preordered Rebel Heart in December will have the two additional songs automatically delivered to them. To pre-order Rebel Heart visit iTunes.com/Madonna.

"Rebel Heart explores two very distinct sides of my personality, the rebellious renegade side of me and the romantic side of me" commented Madonna recently in Billboard. The new album features collaborations with Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Nas, Chance the Rapper and Mike Tyson and was recorded in NY, LA and London. Producers include Madonna, Diplo, Kanye West, Billboard, Avicii, DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds, Ryan Tedder, Toby Gad, and Ariel Rechtshald.

Madonna who has received 8 Grammy Awards will perform on the 57th Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 8th.

"They won't experience Madonna the celebrity or Madonna the fashion statement but the Madonna who has kept us listening for decades: Madonna the musician," - Jon Pareles NY Times

"It's great to see the music icon back on top where she belongs. Everything out so far is genius." - The Sun, UK

"The best tracks fit perfectly into her history of impeccably-produced pop." - Jim Farber, NY Daily News

Four remixes of the single "Living for Love" were serviced last week to to DJs and clubs and are currently available on Madonna's Youtube channel.

Ooohh Live 8 2015 on 18th June has just been announced in Paris. What are the chances she's gonna perform again? I'm thinking likely!!

It's actually Live Earth. There's a thread about that. I think is very likely!

Source: Madonna.com

So Ryan Tedder spoke the truth!

Question for those who haven't listened to demos and have only heard the six tracks. If more songs are officially released in February, will you listen to those or wait until March 10?

no way i'll wait till march!! :lol:

Feb 12th for radio? I get that they want to debut it along with the Grammy performance and music video, but the song is out, they've released remixes, etc. It just feels like they're being stubborn. Maybe it will work, but fingers crossed.

After the tracklist was announced, I listened to most of the demos that didn't make the cut, but not any that are on the album.

After hearing them, I'm surprised there's been so much bickering about what is and what isn't on the album. At least from what I've heard, these demos sound completely, utterly unfinished. None of them sound as far along as Unapologetic Bitch or Bitch I'm Madonna. Rebel Heart was the next one that sounded nearly complete, and even that's changed quite a bit, so I'm guessing that none of these demos are going to sound like what ya'll have heard.

My guess is that half of them will be very similar to the demos. UB and BIM were only slightly tweaked.

Guest bluejean

While that may be true did it occur to you that she may have chosen the ones that sound closest to what had leaked first? It would make sense. And Living For Love, Devil Pray and Illuminati were totally different. So it's really only those 2 songs that hadn't changed much.

As posted by delevingne (KTZ) on Madonna-Infinity:

Iconic is with Nas as well. And actually other than Nas, nicki and mnek in the back here and there, no more features.

That turned out to be false.

Apart from that he has been copying things many of us including me have suggested a long time ago. He never posted a full tracklist either. He only said "this track is in" or "that track isn't".

They're both in [Holy Water & S.E.X.] babe including ADDICTED and a completely NEW track, there are 6 more tracks plus 4 bonus

Where is Addicted? Where is the new track? I don't see it on the tracklist. NO store that have listed the different versions of the album have a 29-track version listed.

I'm not trying to create drama. I'm not an insider and I have never claimed to be one. I just want this bullshit to stop because many of you will end up being very very disappointed.

oh by the way, i thought only one track was going to be delivered in February, but it seems it's TWO tracks!

I wonder which will be? We all assume one is Joan of Arc. The other one??? Maybe Hold Tight, being the one just before?

I notice Avicii is listed. Perhaps the rumors of him being cut out are not true. Hopefully not. I like his stuff and his work on the demos was good.

However the most solid musically and lyrically tracks seem to be the Avicci collaborations. Its obvious M is the driving force and she is driven (almost all demos are amazing), but I m still at awe at Avicii's pop sensibility! Its just that his production sucks! It seems Madge has had a home-run with Dahi and BD!!! DP is like one of her very best songs!!! Uou!

However the most solid musically and lyrically tracks seem to be the Avicci collaborations. Its obvious M is the driving force and she is driven (almost all demos are amazing), but I m still at awe at Avicii's pop sensibility! Its just that his production sucks! It seems Madge has had a home-run with Dahi and BD!!! DP is like one of her very best songs!!! Uou!

We only have a taste of his production too. That's why I think the SEX songs are going to be awesome.

Full Length Album Compact Disc [EXPLICIT]

Full Length Album Compact Disc [Edited]

[2 LP][Deluxe Edition]

Version Title: [Explicit]

Deluxe Edition LP contains 5 additional bonus tracks

Full Length Album Compact Disc [EXPLICIT] {Deluxe Edition]

Version Title: [Explicit]

Deluxe Edition 5 additional bonus tracks

I agree. His melodies are really great. It's just that those synths are so .... cheap and cheesy.

Seems Avicii only served the purpose of helping write some of the songs. She obviously always intended to produce them with other people.

I don't think there's any evidence of this. A combo of his health issues and a change in direction probably resulted in their tracks being reworked.