New Album Thread - without Demos

Wow...so "Messiah" is now a bonus track on the deluxe edition.

That's a demotion to me. Insanity. I thought she really loved that song.

Edited by PoGguy

To me industrial music is like Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson, Ministry etc so seeing the word thrown around does make me wonder... But I'm optimistic...

Well, all this stuff definitely IS confusing though. According to the tracklist by that Swedish retailer posted above, the standard edition is not a clean edition, but just the deluxe edition with the last 5 tracks cut off. So weird.

Well, all this stuff definitely IS confusing though. According to the tracklist by that Swedish retailer posted above, the standard edition is not a clean edition, but just the deluxe edition with the last 5 tracks cut off. So weird.

:thumbsup: we'll figure it out in the next weeks.

Lol!

I'm sure it's a bug from this stupid chart, probably some miley fans tweeting about a "possible" duet with Madonna and it charts as a song :dead:

sagarraJO! @sagarrajo 38 minil y a 38 minutes

Only Madonna can chart with a song that doesn't exist #possible

John LaHair @johnlahair 37 minil y a 37 minutes

When it comes to @Madonna ANYTHING is POSSIBLE. #NowPlaying Possible currently on the @Billboard @Twitter Trending 140 Chart at number 8.

Nobody believed me last time when I said this chart is ridiculous :lmao:

It's possible they just automatically put the first 14 tracks of the deluxe without any real confirmation from the distributor.