New Album Thread - without Demos

lol nothing wrong with what he says. these politicians have a lot of charisma and train how they preach and things like that. bill clinton is also hugely talented in that. but also the bad guys ;) everyone knows that. but well, it's controversial in the US to talk about what we all know I guess?

Of all the people who have been incredible orators, this moron has to admire Mussolini? :lmao::lmao:

Now that teh final track list have been announced I have finally listened to all rejected songs....

is she crazy?

Borrowed time - Nothing last forever and never let you go are simply beautiful.... best songs she has ever made in a long time....two steps beyond is not bad either... the rest are rejects are a mix of nice songs and less nice ones... witha few understandibly rejected!

Yes, they are beautiful but she can't and won't make an album called "Rebel Heart" all ballad-ish songs. Two Steps Behind makes her look bitter and pressed. There's no need to give a certain someone more attention.

I think she did the balance perfectly. It's Rebel. It's Heart. It's Fun. It's Deep. Makes you Dance. Makes you Think.

She's Madonna.

I 100% agree!

In the 90s I always wanted to get fucked by Tyson

He has a monster huge cock! I remember I would watch his weigh-ins when I was kid mesmerized of the bulge in his tight underwear! :shock:

I think she did the balance perfectly. It's Rebel. It's Heart. It's Fun. It's Deep. Makes you Dance. Makes you Think.

She's Madonna.

In a different way? :chuckle:

Sorry, I'm totally changing the subject, but since you guys are lot more involved in what's going on, how will the leaks affect the album? Everyone seems optimistic, and I'm sure things will actually take off after her performance at the Grammy's and the video is released, but I feel like besides a few reviews praising what's been released so far, nothing has really happened outside of this forum.

Am I wrong to feel worried? It's really bothering me that such an amazing effort by Madonna is mostly going unnoticed.

Guest ditaluver

I've thought about this as well but once the real promo kicks in.... you'll see a change. I'm not sure how we couldn't....living for love is fucking epic and fantastic!!!!!!!

When the album was released as pre order in Dec, it got ALOT of attention from media and fans. Can't expect non stop buzz till March. Buzz and attention will be back when Grammy happens and then March.

Sorry, I'm totally changing the subject, but since you guys are lot more involved in what's going on, how will the leaks affect the album? Everyone seems optimistic, and I'm sure things will actually take off after her performance at the Grammy's and the video is released, but I feel like besides a few reviews praising what's been released so far, nothing has really happened outside of this forum.

Am I wrong to feel worried? It's really bothering me that such an amazing effort by Madonna is mostly going unnoticed.

Because they've chosen to not promote it until February.

The critics loved the music and there was more than one publication, including Time, that said if the rest of the tracks measure up, this will be her best album in years. I feel certain they will, and that we are assured (I like how many of us speak as though we are on her team lol) of a critical smash. Because she is Madonna, she will open large at number one. Due to her promo, she should have a decent second week. Do I think US radio is going to support her? Probably not as they are fuck wads. Do I think she will have Swiftian sales figures? Probably not. But she will go platinum, add another top 10 single to her legacy, win rave reviews and multiple awards, and have yet another successful era thirty years into her career. Furthermore, the success of this era will have people excited for her next album, and thus we will have a two consecutive knockout streak similar to ROL-Music. Why is this? Because she is Madonna, the greatest pop musician of our times. Thank you.

The critics loved the music and there was more than one publication, including Time, that said if the rest of the tracks measure up, this will be her best album in years. I feel certain they will, and that we are assured (I like how many of us speak as though we are on her team lol) of a critical smash. Because she is Madonna, she will open large at number one. Due to her promo, she should have a decent second week. Do I think US radio is going to support her? Probably not as they are fuck wads. Do I think she will have Swiftian sales figures? Probably not. But she will go platinum, add another top 10 single to her legacy, win rave reviews and multiple awards, and have yet another successful era thirty years into her career. Furthermore, the success of this era will have people excited for her next album, and thus we will have a two consecutive knockout streak similar to ROL-Music. Why is this? Because she is Madonna, the greatest pop musician of our times. Thank you.

I think this album has the potential to get good buzz/reviews, but she will likely have a big drop second week, regardless. And platinum, a top 10 single, rave reviews, and multiple awards are all not likely. Maybe one or two of those. These kinds of expectations are only going to result in disappointment. I think the album is likely to be received well and be one of her best in years, but we need to be realistic. It's not 1998 or even 2005 anymore.

Amazon is listing Rebel Heart vinyl at £45.99... seems a bit extreme!!! I've paid less than that for albums with 3 vinyl discs!

I think this album has the potential to get good buzz/reviews, but she will likely have a big drop second week, regardless. And platinum, a top 10 single, rave reviews, and multiple awards are all not likely. Maybe one or two of those. These kinds of expectations are only going to result in disappointment. I think the album is likely to be received well and be one of her best in years, but we need to be realistic. It's not 1998 or even 2005 anymore.

She won't have a big drop in second week if she does more promo. This is not the MDNA era, there's no Superbowl weeks before the release and then nothing more after that. For instance, if there's a promo tour (almost certain for me), no big drop...

And there's already a hundred more promo than for MDNA... When the queen is involved like that, this can only be a success :queenbitch:

And the pre-orders are huge, there's no reason to be worried.

tumblr_m6wusg6ppI1rziwwco1_400.gif

I'm not hyperventilating or overreacting. I've mostly avoided this section of the forum because I don't want to listen to or know about the leaks, and I have no idea what's going besides very general information. What I do know is that Madonna is huge in Mexico and most of my friends aren't even aware that Madonna released something.

You could be right. I won't be disappointed though. I don't care about the awards at all. Another top ten hit is just gravy. I suppose I will be disappointed FOR HER if it's not critically acclaimed, but that is the one thing of the four I listed that I feel the most confident about.

^^ Yes! she even stated that in GMAYL

"Every record sounds the same, you gotta step into my world.." Lol

no

if anything, that line just reinforces the opposing argument

I'm not hyperventilating or overreacting. I've mostly avoided this section of the forum because I don't want to listen to or know about the leaks, and I have no idea what's going besides very general information. What I do know is that Madonna is huge in Mexico and most of my friends aren't even aware that Madonna released something.

Ok then wait for February! With the video, Grammys, magazine covers, interviews (and hopefully a promo tour and more TV performances), people will be aware that M released new music! :serenade:

in the back of my mind, i cant help but worry about this too.