New Album Thread - without Demos

It's not 1998 anymore people, it's 2015 and Madonna has moved on.

Can't believe Madonna's releasing a brand new album in less than 2 months and people are moaning that it's not ROL 2.0. Just go and listen to ROL if that's what you want!

I'm personally really excited for this era!

Omg I want this damn album so badly like ughhhhh the middle stretch of the album with all those fuck songs starting with body shop and ending with SEX will be so epic. Climax to SEX and then take a little whore nap and shower to Messiah and then do the stride of pride home to Rebel Heart like a proud INSPIRED hoe and then when he never calls you again, you just start the album over and live for fuckin love and not stop and carry on and do it all over again :drama:

I know!! To think this time last year (ok maybe a bit later) I was terrified we were gonna get an EDM inspired Avicii, Cedric Gervais, R3HAB produced "featuring" album. How wrong I was!!!

.......though it looks like it might have started like that.

Omg I want this damn album so badly like ughhhhh the middle stretch of the album with all those fuck songs starting with body shop and ending with SEX will be so epic. Climax to SEX and then take a little whore nap and shower to Messiah and then do the stride of pride home to Rebel Heart like a proud INSPIRED hoe and then when he never calls you again, you just start the album over and live for fuckin love and not stop and carry on and do it all over again :drama:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know!! To think this time last year (ok maybe a bit later) I was terrified we were gonna get an EDM inspired Avicii, Cedric Gervais, R3HAB produced "featuring" album. How wrong I was!!!

.......though it looks like it might have started like that.

Thought the same thing tbh but what happened to the Avicci collaboration? Why was he out?

Ya guys, January is ALMOST over! What did we learn in school as a kid? That February is the shortest month of the year!!! And once we get past February, we will have 10 more days till the album!!

We're almost there!!!

Ya guys, January is ALMOST over! What did we learn in school as a kid? That February is the shortest month of the year!!! And once we get past February, we will have 10 more days till the album!!

We're almost there!!!

Fuck yeah!!!! And Mojo and Grammys should help hold us over :)

I think the two tracks we'll get in Feb will be Hold Tight (track 7) and Joan of Arc (track 8). Seems logical they would release the first 8 tracks sequentially rather two random tracks. I could be wrong though.

Yes Yes Yes

emma1.gif

I don't get it... there was another leak after the hacker got arrested? Are more people involved in the hacks/leaks?

Maybe they should just release the album early. It seems like its completely ready to go, if there has already been a listening party for it.

I think the two tracks we'll get in Feb will be Hold Tight (track 7) and Joan of Arc (track 8). Seems logical they would release the first 8 tracks sequentially rather two random tracks. I could be wrong though.

This is what I was expecting too.

Can't wait to hear the finished versions of these 2 :)

This is what I was expecting too.

Can't wait to hear the finished versions of these 2 :)

I didn't listen to the demos so I'm definitely keen to hear them. Although I have read a lot of negative reviews of Joan of arc so...

I didn't listen to the demos so I'm definitely keen to hear them. Although I have read a lot of negative reviews of Joan of arc so...

You've read negative reviews of the JoA demo or final? I've heard only raves about the demo. I can't wait to hear it!!!

I don't get it... there was another leak after the hacker got arrested? Are more people involved in the hacks/leaks?

Maybe they should just release the album early. It seems like its completely ready to go, if there has already been a listening party for it.

It wasn't a new leak. Not all the demos that were taken in May have leaked onto the Internet.

The latest leak was just another version of one of the demos.

I think once the album has been released, the rest of those demos will leak. They can't do anything about that. They're just trying to find the hacker and put a stop to any further thefts.

Madonna is entering the David Bowie era of her career now that she has been around for 30+ years. ROL has become her Scary Monsters, which Bowie released in 1981 (or '80, I forget). Every single album he has released since then has been compared to it. It's inescapable but who cares. ROL is a great record but as Madonna fans we all know that she never makes the same record twice because she is a true artist so any comparisons to her previous records really are meaningless.

Well, if it helps Joan of Arc and Messiah are my 2 fav of the album. I don't find any flaw in Joan of Arc.

Yesterday I listened to my two favorite albums, Confessions and American Life, then I listened to the 6 tracks of Rebel Heart... And now I can tell you that it's as good as the others! And Living for Love is already a classic for me :inlove:

BIM is my least favorite but it's still fun and catchy... Now give us the rest of the album! :tigger:

Confessions and American Life are my 2 favorite albums as well. I also love Ray of Light but that one I only listen to when I do yoga or when I'm feeling like a total emotion diva lol

But yeah, Rebel Heart is already replacing American Life for me. I can tell this album is going to rock my world.

And how can anyone say they are tired of it when so many people, even non-fans think the 6 tracks are amazing! ♡♡♡

Honestly some "fans" should just take a break from Madonna. They've been feeding too much on her light without giving anything back. Their vessels are cracking because they've had too much of it.