New Album Thread - without Demos

What two songs do you guys and gals think will be released on Feb. 9?

I think:

1. Joan of Arc

2. Iconic (feat. Chance the Rapper & Mike Tyson)

I hope:

1. HeartBreakCity

2. Rebel Heart

It should be:

1. Holy Water (so I can blast Bitch Get Off My Pole!!)

2. any other song

WTF!

An updated version of one of the previously leaked tracks from Madonna's new album Rebel Heart has been posted online - seemingly in response to the arrest of an alleged hacker in Israel.

We told you this morning how a 39-year-old man had been apprehended by police in Tel Aviv - and how Madge had voiced her gratitude.

Now another version of her track Iconic has been leaked, featuring additional production work to the previously distributed version.

The new version does not however feature Mike Tyson, who was this week revealed to have contributed to the song for its final version.

Madonna had not responded to the new leak at the time of writing.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/madonna/news/madonna-hit-by-new-music-leak-following-hacking-arrest

FNAC confirmed via Twitter that they version they have up for pre-orders at the moment is the Standard version.

The special FNAC edition of the Deluxe version will be available for pre-orders soon.

Unfortunately I've already grown tired of the 6 new tracks

I'm currently listening to Ray Of Light and dear Lord what a massive difference between the two albums

Bitch I'm Madonna and Illuminatti are simply horrible

Ghosttown is a beautiful and mature track I love it

I would have loved a darker more mature album a la Gosttown/Rebel Heart/Messiah/Joan of Arc/HeartBreakCity

Sorry to say that I'm feeling kind of disappointed ATM

Dumb (prostitute) and...

If you don't like me or my posts just block me. Simple as that. I for once really don't know who you are and I have no problem with you but if you don't like me I guess ignoring me would be the best thing you could do. I don't feel the need to justify anything I write on an online board, especially not if it doesn't violate any of the board's rules.

Now, if you don't mind I would prefer you leave me alone and stop quoting everything I write. Thanks.

...MDumber. He's giving you some sound advice MJimmy. You should really MTake it, before you get MBanned again.

I'm currently listening to Ray Of Light and dear Lord what a massive difference between the two albums

I would have loved a darker more mature album a la Gosttown/Rebel Heart/Messiah/Joan of Arc/HeartBreakCity

I prefer the more mature tracks as well and wish she had gone in that direction because I think that material is stronger. But Madonna does what she wants and I fully support that.

Can't wait for the first review!! It would be awsome if she does an interview with the mag too

I've seen this on Twitter, HMV London teasing the album :

B7-kkj0CUAAwUFD.jpg

Couldn't they just use a poster with the actual cover? lol but it is very original

Yew bishes with ROL this ROL that, wishing every fucking thing was more like ROL. This is not ROL enough. Blah Blah Blah. Get over it. She has better albums.

I have to agree...the ROLs can be VERY tedious with this constant hanging onto to something long gone. But ROL will always be...isn't it enough??? :manson:

God you're annoying STFU. Are you going to post another dramatic preachy goodbye thread and then come back a few months later acting like nothing happened?

:chuckle:

You will be back in early March saying how great it is.

It's driving me crazy!

Manson has a song and he cleverly says "love is evol, con is confidence, Eros is sore, sin is sincere"

Go tweet him about mispelling evil!!!! He'll fucking shove a fist up your ass. 😂😂😂😂

Is everyone crying about HeartBreakCity too??! Are these all MISTAKES!?

Sonic Youth released an album called "Evol" in 1986, I loved it so much I almost of it tattooed on me!

On another note, I heard LFL for the first time on capital radio today! It was magic! And the presenter said it was so good to have her back!! I was so excited! She's back bitches!!!

I love ROL. I really do. It has a very special place in my heart and I don't think I'll ever stop admiring it. But using it as a constant measure for everything M has been doing since then is just downright idiotic. ROL came at a special time and at a special point of M's life, it captured her feelings and her creativity at that stage of her life. That stage, however, has passed long ago, it's been finished and done with. So I really don't see how you can compare ROL to any other album of hers - released before and after it - because it's a unique piece of work which just can not be recreated (which also applies to most of M's other albums).

Rebel Heart is a product of her present-day creativity, it's supposed to express her feelings as of now. Now whether you like this form of expression, that's your thing, but you can be sure that M won't step back into the past again and try to recreate something that she put her heart into 17 (!!!) years ago.

In other words...ROL is a masterpiece, one of the diamonds of her discography, no doubt about that - but you gotta move the fuck on.

I love ROL. I really do. It has a very special place in my heart and I don't think I'll ever stop admiring it. But using it as a constant measure for everything M has been doing since then is just downright idiotic. ROL came at a special time and at a special point of M's life, it captured her feelings and her creativity at that stage of her life. That stage, however, has passed long ago, it's been finished and done with. So I really don't see how you can compare ROL to any other album of hers - released before and after it - because it's a unique piece of work which just can not be recreated (which also applies to most of M's other albums).

Rebel Heart is a product of her present-day creativity, it's supposed to express her feelings as of now. Now if you like this form of expression, that's your thing, but you can be sure that M won't step back into the past again and try to recreate something that she put her heart into 17 (!!!) years ago.

In other words...ROL is a masterpiece, one of the diamonds of her discography, no doubt about that - but you gotta move the fuck on.

Preach!

Rebel Heart is a product of her present-day creativity, it's supposed to express her feelings as of now. Now if you like this form of expression, that's your thing, but you can be sure that M won't step back into the past again and try to recreate something that she put her heart into 17 (!!!) years ago.

Clearly and passionately stated. I love your posts.

We all have favorite Madonna albums, but she has never not delivered. It always astounds me when fans complain that a new album won't be like another album, or won't sound enough like another album. Each of her albums has a variety of styles and sounds, and many of us value and even thrive on that mixture. She brings it EVERY TIME. We are lucky to live in the time of Madonna. Future generations will listen to the music, but we are living our lives in the actual era that she is creating. She owes us nothing. Yet she has given us everything.

Guest HaveASit

Yeah. People should stop comparing her albums with ROL all the time. That was a masterpiece that happened for several reasons and will not be replicated. It's really unfair to expect her to recreate something as good as it all the time.

When Prince announces a new album, do people expect another Sign O the Times? No.

When Bruce announces a new album, do people expect a new Born to Run? Of course not.

Those albums are special and very rare.

I'm not saying that we should lower our expectations, especially when Rebel Heart is shapping up to be an amazing album. All I'm saying is, when you're a fan of an artist with such an impressive catologue and some of the best albums of all time, if you always expect his best album ever with each new release, you are condemning yourself for disappointment.

Just open your mind and enjoy the music, cause this time is really great.

Great posts!

If Bowie fans treated his work the same then they wouldn't have appreciated "Let's Dance," "Low," or any of his other great works after "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars"

Madonna never repeats herself. Ray of Light is in the history books but Rebel Heart is now. She's making passionate music again. It's an awesome thing.

Honestly, I see more bitching about people saying they want ROL 2.0 than I do people actually saying they want ROL 2.0. M's catalogue is vast and her fanbase is diverse in their tastes. Not everyone is going to like every album. Who cares? If you don't like the direction a conversation is going, change it. Complaining about it only draws more attention to it.