New Album Thread - without Demos

Ugh just my 2 cents on a reply i've read in this thread, sorry if offtopic: i don't think Madonna has any spelling problem, people forget all the letters she wrote to friends and collaborators that have surfaced over the years. I think she is just like me with my iphone: she cannot be bothered to correct every single letter when typing. If you were to judge me based on my spelling on whatsapp you would say i am a 6 years old child

vedi is a first name, in italian for females. like Vedi Ciccone

:huh: what part of italy....?

Ugh just my 2 cents on a reply i've read in this thread, sorry if offtopic: i don't think Madonna has any spelling problem, people forget all the letters she wrote to friends and collaborators that have surfaced over the years. I think she is just like me with my iphone: she cannot be bothered to correct every single letter when typing. If you were to judge me based on my spelling on whatsapp you would say i am a 6 years old child

ikr..

and...like 3/4 pages over this... :rotfl: i can't!!!

Spotlight - the official German Madonna fan club - has received confirmation from Universal Music Germany that Rebel Heart will be available in four different physical formats in Germany:

Standard CD - 14 tracks

Deluxe CD - 19 tracks

Super Deluxe CD Box - 25 tracks

Vinyl - 19 tracks

This matches the info given to News-of-Madonna.com and MadonnaNed.nl by Universal Music France and Universal Music Netherlands, respectively.

Universal Music Germany has also confirmed to Spotlight that a 2-track CD single of "Living for Love" will be released in Germany in late February.

I am an excellent speller and I am almost constantly editing what I type. I make very few mistakes if any on paper. Spelling and typing are two different skills. If the media were to make it a thing they would be relying on readers who can't tell the difference between the two.

Rebel Heart track Joan of Arc available on February 9th

January 22, 2015 News

Rebel Heart track Joan of Arc available on February 9th

The official press release already stated that Madonnas new album Rebel Heart will be released worldwide on March 10th. Now, Universal Music confirmed that Australia will be getting the album on March 6th!

We also wrote that two new tracks from the new album will be available on February 9th.

According to auspOp, one of those tracks will be Joan of Arc, no word yet on the second title.

Rebel Heart explores two very distinct sides of my personality, the rebellious renegade side of me and the romantic side of me commented Madonna recently in Billboard.

The new album features collaborations with Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Nas, Chance the Rapper and Mike Tyson and was recorded in NY, LA and London. Producers include Madonna, Diplo, Kanye West, Billboard, Avicii, DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds, Ryan Tedder, Toby Gad, and Ariel Rechtshald.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/201 ... z3PXXegYfr

Unfortunately I've already grown tired of the 6 new tracks

I'm currently listening to Ray Of Light and dear Lord what a massive difference between the two albums

Bitch I'm Madonna and Illuminatti are simply horrible

Ghosttown is a beautiful and mature track I love it

I would have loved a darker more mature album a la Gosttown/Rebel Heart/Messiah/Joan of Arc/HeartBreakCity

Sorry to say that I'm feeling kind of disappointed ATM

Unfortunately I've already grown tired of the 6 new tracks

I'm currently listening to Ray Of Light and dear Lord what a massive difference between the two albums

Bitch I'm Madonna and Illuminatti are simply horrible

Ghosttown is a beautiful and mature track I love it

I would have loved a darker more mature album a la Gosttown/Rebel Heart/Messiah/Joan of Arc/HeartBreakCity

Sorry to say that I'm feeling kind of disappointed ATM

Well go away.

You already did, why did you come back? To spread your bullshit?

I'm exactly like you, most of the time!

I stopped listen to the tracks because I don't want to get tired of them when the full album drops. It's quite refreshing and only Living for Love is in heavy rotation. :wow: After weeks of the release I still believe any of the 5 tracks could be a single. BIM, UB, and DP are still my favs! I love them all. :thumbsup:

i checked the other shore (what can I say) and someone is talking about hearing the new album in full next week in london. either it's a joke Im missing or someone has the album in full and is about to share it all. makes me sick to think it's the haters who know about this.

click here to see the post.

Could be an official listening party organised by the label?

The same user later posted that he'll "have to sign all kinds of embargoes".

How can somebody get tired of a Madonna track? Well, maybe I'm just different idk

ikr...these 6 tracks are wonderful!!! never tired of them... (changing LFL with its dubtronic mix!!!)

some downers should be stuck to the 80s/90s madonna and just give up

^^ exactly they need to get the fuck out. so annoying to read posts of these losers every thread bitching and moaning that madonna didn't make an album in their taste

^^ They're not real fans imo. There's nothing to tire of. Everything she does is brilliant, always has been always will be. It's not that I'm a stan, it's more that Madonna is Jesus Christ.