Full Length Album Compact Disc [EXPLICIT]

Full Length Album Compact Disc [Edited]

[2 LP][Deluxe Edition]

Version Title: [Explicit]

Deluxe Edition LP contains 5 additional bonus tracks

Full Length Album Compact Disc [EXPLICIT] {Deluxe Edition]

Version Title: [Explicit]

Deluxe Edition 5 additional bonus tracks

(no Super Deluxe format included in the release sheet for 3/10/15).

(no Super Deluxe format included in the release sheet for 3/10/15).

Release sheet? Where?

That turned out to be false.

he has been copying things many of us including me have suggested a long time ago. He never posted a full tracklist either. He only said "this track is in" or "that track isn't".

I'm not trying to create drama. I'm not an insider and I have never claimed to be one. I just want this bullshit to stop because many of you will end up being very very disappointed.

Who cares.

Continue the argument over at that Infinity dump. Don't bother bringing it here.

You ruined enough new album threads in the past, without continuing it under your new guise.

However the most solid musically and lyrically tracks seem to be the Avicci collaborations. Its obvious M is the driving force and she is driven (almost all demos are amazing), but I m still at awe at Avicii's pop sensibility! Its just that his production sucks! It seems Madge has had a home-run with Dahi and BD!!! DP is like one of her very best songs!!! Uou!

True. It's a pity he got sick just after the rough demo stage, as who knows what the final CO- production would have sounded like, but his melody lines (along with M's similar pop sensibility) are all over the best songs (of those I've heard)

I agree. His melodies are really great. It's just that those synths are so .... cheap and cheesy.

I don't think there's any evidence of this. A combo of his health issues and a change in direction probably resulted in their tracks being reworked.

whats wrong with his health?

I believe this mystery has been solved already. Vande explained that this was done by intention. Vedi means "filled with wisdom".

Vedi is not latin, though and even with his explanation it would make no sense because she clearly says "Veni Vidi Vici". That is a quote by Cesar, meaning "I came, I saw, I conquered" which is what she's actually singing in the song.

You guys never heard of playing with words and spellings that may have other meanings? Wow this whole VVV thing really has certain people riled up! I wonder how you guys feel about "Ghosttown"

"I came I saw I conquered"

Changing up the spelling of Vidi to VEdi when it's pronounced the same but has another layer of meaning (in any other language) is something she possibly did! That's all we're saying! Sheesh!

:inlove::brenspin:

It's driving me crazy!

Manson has a song and he cleverly says "love is evol, con is confidence, Eros is sore, sin is sincere"

Go tweet him about mispelling evil!!!! He'll fucking shove a fist up your ass. 😂😂😂😂

Is everyone crying about HeartBreakCity too??! Are these all MISTAKES!?

Vedi is not latin, though and even with his explanation it would make no sense because she clearly says "Veni Vidi Vici". That is a quote by Cesar, meaning "I came, I saw, I conquered" which is what she's actually singing in the song.

I would like to quote: "Fundamentaliist literalism is the death of art. #unapologeticbitch"