Set Design: Andrea Stanley

Mojo Magazine

Photography : Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Art Direction: Giovanni Bianco

Styling: Arianne Phillips

Hair: Garren

Make-Up: Lucia Pieroni

Set Design: Andrea Stanley

I believe it's the same shoot of the album cover.

The art and the use of red is very much like this:

10899556_884520488248468_1897469231_n.jp

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/2015/01/ ... promo.html

Google Translated:

REBEL HEART PROMO

Team News Of Madonna can confirm you exclusively the following information relating to the promotion of the album Rebel Heart.

On Monday, February 2, a week before his performance at the Grammys, Madonna will unveil two new tracks on the album Rebel Heart (On Deluxe version) will be available on Itunes.

The special edition FNAC ( France only ) will contain a bonus track, a new, unless it is unfortunately a bonus unreleased remix of Living For Love. What should rejoice more and this remains to be confirmed is that Madonna should come to promote his album on French soil! A tour promo which should also pass through London and Germany

The United States will be the first to benefit from the promotion and the latter is expected to start next week, especially in New York !! Madonna will record multiple videos and teasers Radios, and also meet several interviews! Promotion for Rebel Heart therefore provides interviews and TV teasers, TV shows, but also interviews (and in the month of February) for the press which it should make one (these interviews are likely to be available in days come on-line journals)

As for the clip LivingForLove it will soon be disseminated around the Grammys!

One can only

welcome this new era will start soon!

Me too... Tears will fall after listening to the 19 tracks straight for the first time and ending on such an empowering note...

I shall disconnect my phone, computer, and go to the mountains to listen to this work of art in its entirety.

I listened to Confessions for the first time during a flight on a plane. It was the best experience ever, listening to Madonna's music up in the skies. There was even a plane sound on one of the tracks. I forgot which one.

I TOOOOOOOOLD you this era is going to slay! And this is only the beginning! Madonna is going to be EVEN BIGGER with her next album! ♡

I mean, she's already big, but the world will be talking Madonna like never before!

I had to be away from the Nation for four whole hours, and I come back to the MOJO news! Yesssssssssss! Bring it, Madonna! The one and only Queen of this World!

Question for those who haven't listened to demos and have only heard the six tracks. If more songs are officially released in February, will you listen to those or wait until March 10?

I might wait - I sort of wish I only listened to LFL from the 6 released because listening over and over to those is such a short ride and I know them too well now...it's off balance

Question for those who haven't listened to demos and have only heard the six tracks. If more songs are officially released in February, will you listen to those or wait until March 10?

I can only speak for myself and I can tell you right now, I CANT WAIT!! OKAY?? Are you crazy?? :laugh: jk Seriously, as soon as they're up, they'll be buzzing in my ears non stop! :p ♡♡♡♡♡

I can only speak for myself and I can tell you right now, I CANT WAIT!! OKAY?? Are you crazy?? :laugh: jk Seriously, as soon as they're up, they'll be buzzing in my ears non stop! :p ♡♡♡♡♡

I love your passion! My waiting doesn't have so much to do with over playing songs. I have listened to some Madonna songs hundreds of times in my life (thousands?) I never tire of her. It's more that I have an almost religious experience listening to her new albums on release day. I don't care so much about having heard six songs because there are still 13 more. But I am on the fence about the February ones.

I'll wait. I want the album once and for all not just two tracks now, four then...I want that experience.

I'll listen to anything official. Not interested in demos, although I did hear 2 Steps Behind me and don't feel bad about it since it didn't make the cut.

I want to hear RH start-to-finish the way M. originally intended, but if she's behind previewing another track or two before March 10, I am okay with it, too.

After the tracklist was announced, I listened to most of the demos that didn't make the cut, but not any that are on the album.

After hearing them, I'm surprised there's been so much bickering about what is and what isn't on the album. At least from what I've heard, these demos sound completely, utterly unfinished. None of them sound as far along as Unapologetic Bitch or Bitch I'm Madonna. Rebel Heart was the next one that sounded nearly complete, and even that's changed quite a bit, so I'm guessing that none of these demos are going to sound like what ya'll have heard.

. At least from what I've heard, these demos sound completely, utterly unfinished.

Yes. That's why even those of us who listened to the demos and even know them by heart, will be really surprised when the album is released.

Oh God, i have never been this hyped and megaexcited since Confessions.

Ok so I just heard that the Second single will be Bitch I'm Madonna!!!!

It would make sense. It may not be the obvious choice (there are better songs) but clearly Madonna is in love with the message, the atittude, Niki is there...

I will listen to them ASAP! If Madonna herself released, it's ok by me!

It would make sense. It may not be the obvious choice (there are better songs) but clearly Madonna is in love with the message, the atittude, Niki is there...

No confirmation but I think it's probably going to be based on it selling more on the preorder than LFL.