New Album Thread - without Demos

FNAC is a french chain of cultural shops, like Virgin. The source that you're talking about is Universal France, that's why...

Yeh. Just like Target stores in the US have a special edition of the MDNA Deluxe Version, FNAC stores in France and The francophone part Belgium will have a special edition of the Deluxe Rebel Heart.

Final tracklist according to iTunes:

1. Living For Love

2. Devil Pray

3. Ghosttown

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. Illuminati

6. Bitch I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj)

7. Hold Tight

8. Joan of Arc

9. Iconic (feat. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson)

10. HeartBreakCity

11. Body Shop

12. Holy Water

13. Inside Out

14. Wash All Over Me

15. Best Night

16. Veni Vedi Vici (feat. Nas)

17. S.E.X.

18. Messiah

19. Rebel Heart

Physical formats according to Universal France:

Standard CD - 14 tracks

Deluxe CD - 19 tracks

Super Deluxe CD box set - 25 tracks

Special FNAC Edition CD - 20 tracks

Vinyl = same tracklist as Deluxe CD.

im under the impression that the one onus track on the FNAC edition will not be the same as the 6 bonus tracks on the Super deluxe box set thus forcingg ppl to purchase both editions

Madonna should be starting the “Rebel Heart” promotion next week

Get ready, because Madonna is lauching the promotion for her new album “Rebel Heart” as soon as next week!

Various teasers are ready to be sent out and Madonna will be giving several interviews in the upcoming weeks.

Madonna should be starting the promo in New York and will continue with stops in the UK (London) and France (Paris).

Two new tracks should also be revealed and available on iTunes in the first week of February.

If all goes as planned, the “Living for Love” video should be released a few days before the Grammy Awards performance.

Are you ready, because the hype is real?

Madonna should be starting the Rebel Heart promotion next week

Get ready, because Madonna is lauching the promotion for her new album Rebel Heart as soon as next week!

Various teasers are ready to be sent out and Madonna will be giving several interviews in the upcoming weeks.

Madonna should be starting the promo in New York and will continue with stops in the UK (London) and France (Paris).

Two new tracks should also be revealed and available on iTunes in the first week of February.

If all goes as planned, the Living for Love video should be released a few days before the Grammy Awards performance.

Bring it! :wow:

Madonna should be starting the “Rebel Heart” promotion next week
Get ready, because Madonna is lauching the promotion for her new album “Rebel Heart” as soon as next week!
If all goes as planned, the “Living for Love” video should be released a few days before the Grammy Awards performance.

Source: Madonnarama :)

those rumours are great great great!! If the video actually comes out a few days before the Grammys I'd die

That's what Guy Oseary said back in December. The video will be out in the first week of February.

Love that Rebel Heart is the last song. Great tracklist

Me too... Tears will fall after listening to the 19 tracks straight for the first time and ending on such an empowering note...

I shall disconnect my phone, computer, and go to the mountains to listen to this work of art in its entirety.

Why hasn't this been posted here already? Stone me if I'm wrong...

KTZ on Madonna Infinity:

To whomever interested, I'mma keep spreading my lies now :cute:

Yesterday 19 tracks were revealed for the delux version of Rebel Heart, they include

1. LIVING FOR LOVE
2. DEVIL PRAY
3. GHOSTTOWN
4. UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH [EXPLICIT]
5. ILLUNINATI
6. BITCH IM MADONNA (FEATURING NICKI MINAJ) [EXPLICIT]
7. HOLD TIGHT (Ryan Tedder Mix, change of lyrics in the chorus)
8. JOAN OF ARC (upbeat but same tempo, change of lyrics in the chorus)
9. ICONIC PART 1 (FEATURING CHANCE THE RAPPER & MIKE TYSON)
10. HEARTBREAKCITY [EXPLICIT] (piano from initial mix is in, drums from recent mixes added)
11. BODY SHOP [EXPLICIT] (new mix, new beats)
12. HOLY WATER [EXPLICIT] (Yeezus version mixed with classic towards the end)
13. INSIDE OUT (new mix with new beat)
14. WASH ALL OVER ME (midtempo ballade new mix, no more dance)
15. BEST NIGHT
16. VENI VEDI VICI (FEATURING NAS) [EXPLICIT]
17. S.E.X. (new mix with new speaking part)
18. MESSIAH
19. REBEL HEART

More tracks to be featured on different edition are:

20. BEAUTIFUL SCARS (new disco mix)

21. QUEEN (new song)

22. BORROWED TIME (new midtempo mix, no more dance)

23. GRAFFITI HEART (new drum&base version, extra lyrics)

24. AUTOTUNE BABY (new mix)

25. ADDICTED

All in all 2 completely fresh and new tracks, Ghosttown and Queen and some awesome new versions to already great songs. I'm rather sure "these" tracks that fans have been disliking will become fan favorites after the new treatment.