New Album Thread - without Demos

two things...

since i'm definetly deaf...at what exact seconds marks there are those noises on ghosttown and the audio problems with BIM that everybosy are talking about?

second thing...

i've opened itunes store but there are no indications of the songs running times...is it only me? and no "explicit lyrics" on the cover....

third...

why that shit of itunes store says that i have pre-ordered like dozen of albums while the only one is RH???

:scared:

two things...

since i'm definetly deaf...at what exact seconds marks there are those noises on ghosttown and the audio problems with BIM that everybosy are talking about?

second thing...

i've opened itunes store but there are no indications of the songs running times...is it only me? and no "explicit lyrics" on the cover....

There are noises sounding like a cracked record at the very beginning of "Ghosttown". Furthermore, a second or so before the vocals kick in, you can hear the sound of the microphone being turned on.

As for iTunes, the changes apply only to the US and Canada so far.

Do the remastered tracks have the updated artwork with the parental advisory logo on it?

Not in my case. Then again, the tracks are nooooooootttttt remaaaassssteeeeeerrreeeeddd.

two things...

BIM = around sec 25. Literally when the pre-chorus kicks in, the levels of the vocals go up to ear-splitting level. Thankfully, the rest of the songs stays up there too, so maybe that's why you haven't noticed!

So i compared the wav form from each song with the new ones that were uploaded last night and there is some changes mostly with the fade ins and fade outs. the new songs seem to start a little later and have a longer fade out when it ends but they are very minimal

Jesus FuXking Christ!

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Remastered Version!!!!!

Much much much better!! Even unapologetic bitch has much better sound right now!!
This era is such a heaven!!!
demos and official Itunes then this official remastered itunes!!!
Her voices are so much clear and heavenly!!!
Best era Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are noises sounding like a cracked record at the very beginning of "Ghosttown". Furthermore, a second or so before the vocals kick in, you can hear the sound of the microphone being turned on.

As for iTunes, the changes apply only to the US and Canada so far.

Not in my case. Then again, the tracks are nooooooootttttt remaaaassssteeeeeerrreeeeddd.

BIM = around sec 25. Literally when the pre-chorus kicks in, the levels of the vocals go up to ear-splitting level. Thankfully, the rest of the songs stays up there too, so maybe that's why you haven't noticed!

thanks!!!

i'll try to have attention and notice or 1) itunes italy gave me perfectly mastered songs since the beginning or 2) i'm really deaf!!!

:lol:

So is it really true that the tracks are remastered? There's too many people saying that the glitches have been fixed and vocals have become clearer, but I still fear that it is just their illusion! :popcorn2: Can any US folk with good ears and good speakers confirm any of that? :newspaper:

Best Buy now has the album up for pre-orders in 4 different formats:

Standard edition CD

Edited CD

Deluxe edition CD

Deluxe edition vinyl

All CD formats are listed as 1-disc releases.

I think that ghost town is supposed to have those sounds in the beginning. Because to me the songs are definitely remastered, i re downloaded them on my computer.

I love the sounds. Fits the vibe of the song, in my opinion.

I just deleted and then re-downloaded Ghosttown and the cracks and page turn sound at the beginning are still there. Could be that it was remastered and those sounds were always meant to be. Or maybe it's just the same version it has always been.

Edited by DeMo

^ I literally this second pulled up Ghosttown on spotify, and nothing has changed at the beginning.

I think you might be mistaking an intentional sound to what some might consider an "error"

LivingForLove already compared the two files in an audio editing program, said the two files had differences, most notably the fade ins and outs

I think you might be mistaking an intentional sound to what some might consider an "error"

LivingForLove already compared the two files in an audio editing program, said the two files had differences, most notably the fade ins and outs

Sorry, yes, I just meant the static and microphone sound, which I have always thought were intentional. Both are still there. That is what I meant by nothing has changed, I just wasn't very clear! And I absolutely love the static, think it fits the vibe of the song.

hmm..

Madonna Agreed To Perform At Brit Awards 2015 0
BY ALEX ROMAN ON JAN 17, 2015MUSIC

Madonna has agreed to perform ‘Living For Love’ at the annual Brit Awards 2015in England. This will mark exactly 20 years since Madonna last performed at the show. The last performance was ‘Bedtime Stories’ back in 1995 when Madonna was spotted with long blonde hair down to her ankles.

Originally Madonna was never meant to play the Brit Awards 2015 but due to the ‘Rebel Heart’ album leak back in December. There was no choice as the album needs lots of promotion now…as the leak caused a lot of damage to the original plans. The original plan was to have two singles/music videos released before the album, although this will not be the case anymore.

Also “exposure is good” said a source who helped Madonna restructure promotional plans to include the Brit Awards.

A bonus might be thrown in as Madonna may perform a few of the best songs from ‘Rebel Heart’ for the Brit Awards. The album is released almost 3 weeks from the Brit awards 2015.

I think it's funny...this is the first time I don't memorize a Madonna song upon it being new cause I'm so disinterested in listening to it...

BIM...hmmmm...I really pray to Madonna that it grows on me when the tour hits cause I'm sure it's going to be a favorite on tour and I'm just gonna be a bit...well, underwhelmed.

The first word of BIM lyrics is "this", in echo. Is it intentional?

It's part of the "We do it like THIS" line. I don't think it was intenional.

hmm..

Madonna Agreed To Perform At Brit Awards 2015 0
BY ALEX ROMAN ON JAN 17, 2015MUSIC

Madonna has agreed to perform ‘Living For Love’ at the annual Brit Awards 2015in England. This will mark exactly 20 years since Madonna last performed at the show. The last performance was ‘Bedtime Stories’ back in 1995 when Madonna was spotted with long blonde hair down to her ankles.

Originally Madonna was never meant to play the Brit Awards 2015 but due to the ‘Rebel Heart’ album leak back in December. There was no choice as the album needs lots of promotion now…as the leak caused a lot of damage to the original plans. The original plan was to have two singles/music videos released before the album, although this will not be the case anymore.

Also “exposure is good” said a source who helped Madonna restructure promotional plans to include the Brit Awards.

A bonus might be thrown in as Madonna may perform a few of the best songs from ‘Rebel Heart’ for the Brit Awards. The album is released almost 3 weeks from the Brit awards 2015.

:dramatic: I hope this is true...