New Album Thread - without Demos

Btw, I think that she's gonna keep the tracklist secret till one or two weeks before the albums drops, because now that there's a lot of demos out there, if she reveals the tracklist now, we can make our album with the demos, and if she wait the surprise factor will be major also she can surprise us with new tracks like GT.

I highly doubt at this point Madge gives a toss what those who've spoiled their own listening experience of the final product do or don't do with those demos. Like she's gonna pander to that minority when making those decisions.

Actually, not with Madonna. Guy Oseary always said during MDNA that they considered as THE album the deluxe version.

Thanks, I didn't realize! To me, the MDNA deluxe is also THE album for sure.

Four more explicit songs on the album. I can't wait to see what they are. :dramatic:

On another note, the songs are all pretty short! The longest is 4:39! I don't think we're getting an extended Living For Love.

^Track 14 matches the length of what would be the title track, but it's no surprise that that song would end up on the album. ;) Other than that, there did not seem to be any perfect matches. Either way, this is a discussion for the other album thread since the title of this one clearly states "without demos."

^Track 14 matches the length of what would be the title track, but it's no surprise that that song would end up on the album. ;) Other than that, there did not seem to be any perfect matches. Either way, this is a discussion for the other album thread since the title of this one clearly states "without demos."

Thanks, hope they reveal it soon.

Lots of short songs for Madonna's standards!

More than half of the songs are shorter than 4 minutes.

on my iTunes L4L, DP and BIM are all a second shorter. the other three haven't changed. if they did re-master the tracks will they give those who have already purchased the 6 songs the updated versions for free??

I don't usually buy my music from iTunes.

I preordered Rebel Heart as soon as it came up on iTunes. But the songs which I've already downloaded all play in the original lengths. Even if I play from the store itself they still play 1 second longer.

on my iTunes L4L, DP and BIM are all a second shorter. the other three haven't changed. if they did re-master the tracks will they give those who have already purchased the 6 songs the updated versions for free??

I don't usually buy my music from iTunes.

If you delete then from your library you can go into your purchases and re download them it will show like a little cloud icon

If you delete then from your library you can go into your purchases and re download them it will show like a little cloud icon

If you do that you still get the old version because it's still sitting in the cloud. I just deleted one song both from library AND iCloud. Then it just said "purchased" and wouldn't let me re-buy the song. But I could now listen to the preview instead of the whole song. It sounds exactly the same.

OH MY. I've just listenned to the songs after the Itunes change, they are remastered.

tumblr_lz9bu35fTe1qinilbo1_250.gif

I don't hear anything different based on the previews (my non-US store hasn't updated yet)

PLEASE let it be true

Yeah, I can't hear differences on Ghosttown, but LFL and Illuminati, yes

Edit: BIM too

has the volume fluctuation of BIM been improved? If so this will officially be my ultimate ratchet bop of ALL TIME :Disco_Ball: